Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boyne Thunder..Was Awesome..See photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107956-boyne-thunder-awesome-see-photos.html)

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 09:34 AM

Boyne Thunder..Was Awesome..See photos

3 Attachment(s)
First I'd like to thank everyone that came, You guys are what makes this run a great success.
I'll post the amount of money you ALL helped raise, after all the figures are in. Here are a few shots I took. Again Thank You Very Much, JB

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 09:41 AM

Re: Boyne Thunder..Was Awesome..See photos

3 Attachment(s)
A few more

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 09:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
More

dyno 07-18-2005 09:47 AM

Looks like a blast!

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 09:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Dyno, you should have been there, The weather and the lakes were perfect. I would have got a closer shot of this cat, but you know how the cat guys get when you pass them with a little Baja :eek:

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 10:00 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 10:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
And some more

Perfectmix 07-18-2005 10:05 AM

JB--
Great show! A very top notch display of both boats and class. I didn't run but I was there on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. We had a blast and the water was unbelievably perfect. Thanks

Perfectmix 07-18-2005 10:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Boyne Ciy sunset, incredible end to and incredible day

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 10:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I don't know what this SEMI cruiser had in it but it was kicking but, mine included. Is it time to get a faster boat when mom & pop pass you with there friends sitting at the aft table drinking wine?

JB4Boyne 07-18-2005 10:33 AM

It will be a weekend I'll never forget. After the run was over and I got some sleep, I headed over to Boyne Mountain. I'm on the National Ski Patrol there and I help out with alot of events. The GM is a friend of mine so he gave me a ruff job. I had to work security, and since I know every square inch of the place he made me hang with Kid Rock and his personal body guards and show the where everything was. Since I wasn't a Kid Rock fan before, I couldn't talk about his music, so you guess what we talked about? He loved the sound of Boyne Thunder and ask if next year I could catch him a ride on the fastest boat there. He also told me he is buying a house on Lake Charlevoix

Ms PatriYacht 07-18-2005 10:40 AM

Did he have a concert there? I had heard a rumor that Pam Anderson had bought him a Donzi when they were together, did he say anything about that. I have seen pictures of him at parties on The Clinton river, but not with a boat. One of the owners at my old job is one of his best friends and hangs with him a lot, was a John Matheis with him. I am not a Kid Rock fan either but it was funny to see the reactions of the girls when he would come into our building.

vandy021 07-18-2005 01:32 PM

We will be there next year. We came up from Leland to wach on our Cigarete. We were coming out of the channel when everyone else was coming in. We didn't enter b/c we didn't know if the boat would be running. See you all next year!!

wananewboat 07-18-2005 01:59 PM

They are building some nice little camps in the photos. :eek:

KAAMA 07-18-2005 03:41 PM

JB4, Congrats on a successful event! Nice job on the pictures and it really looked like an excellent time up there for Boyne Thunder. I really wanted to participate, and be there with my boat. Sorry I didn't make it---parts didn't arrive until Friday and it was just cutting it a little too close on having my boat ready in time for the event. The good news is that when I tested it late Saturday afternoon everything went very well...no problems. So, we're good to go for the North Michigan Fun run this weekend on Lake Charlevoix. Mark

candyman35 07-19-2005 02:57 AM

JB4,
Great pictures! I have been told it's a great event. Hope to make it someday. Do you have any more shots?
Dan

Nauti Kitty 07-19-2005 09:42 AM

Fantastic run NK