Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Florida Boaters: This is a MUST read.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108027-florida-boaters-must-read.html)

Formula Outlaw 07-20-2005 08:00 AM

Re: Florida Boaters: This is a MUST read....

Dean, I just listed all four website addresses in the first post.

I also sent all the info you just posted to Daniel and Steven @ CFFW to be sure they were aware (which I'm sure they are). Thanks. Russ

Formula Outlaw 07-20-2005 01:46 PM

ttt

Dean Ferry 07-20-2005 02:05 PM

Russ,
Good deal, hopefully more OSO members will see the importance of this organization what they are doing for ALL BOATERS in FL. :D
Dean

Formula Outlaw 07-21-2005 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Russ,
Good deal, hopefully more OSO members will see the importance of this organization what they are doing for ALL BOATERS in FL. :D
Dean

Dean, the first "West Coast Chapter" meeting went extremely well last night. Had sixteen people show up (five of my buddies called and couldn't make it for various reasons) and all joined. Six were there thinking it had to do with a RR trestle issue we're having over here, and liked what they hard so they joined. One thing that hurt is the pubic service announcement had the blasted date wrong. :rolleyes:

Between last night and OSO, that makes either 21 or 22 new members this week.

Come on the rest of you Florida Boaters. Pony up the 25 bucks and join. We need everyone, we need the numbers.

Dean Ferry 07-21-2005 07:45 AM

Russ,
That's great news, you da' man!
Come Florida OSOer's join the fight to keep your boater's rights in FL!
Dean

Dean Ferry 07-21-2005 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by warbird
I just spent some time on the phone with Russ; hadn't met or talked to him before, but obviously a great guy. I'll be joining the CFFW, and doing anything I can to help the cause. I know some boaters and marina owners here in Lee County, and will try to get them to join as corporate members/sponsors.

Like I said to Russ, "If you're not getting "on board" with this effort, you're not gonna get "on board" anything in a few years!"

James

James,
That's great, because as you probobly already know, Lee county is ground ZERO, as far as the $MC and the Feds. are concerned! :mad: We, here in Brevard Co., are #2 :mad:
Thanks,
Dean

CigDaze 07-21-2005 08:35 AM

You can count me in as CFFW's newest member! :cool:

Dean Ferry 07-21-2005 04:39 PM

Wellll, even though I no longer have one of them-there fancy ceegaarr boats, I'm still a boater; and besides, I don't have to fight the environmentalists' pre-conceived notions about performance boaters. Like most extremists, they only believe what they want to believe, so maybe I can sneak up on them in my Midnight Express! Those four Verados are so quiet, maybe I can fool 'em into thinking that there are only two...

Whaddya think?

WB,
NOW you are talking! :D The last thing the $MC wants is for the Manatee to be SAVED!! If that were to happen, they would all be out of a job!! :mad:
We want to see pics of that badboy Mid. Ex! A friend of mine actually did some hull design work for M.E.
Dean

Nick,
Way to go! How's the Cig. running?
Dean

Formula Outlaw 07-21-2005 07:48 PM

I just spent some time on the phone with Russ; hadn't met or talked to him before, but obviously a great guy. I'll be joining the CFFW, and doing anything I can to help the cause. I know some boaters and marina owners here in Lee County, and will try to get them to join as corporate members/sponsors.

Like I said to Russ, "If you're not getting "on board" with this effort, you're not gonna get "on board" anything in a few years!"

James

There goes my image....:eek: :rolleyes: :D :D

James, great talking with you and thanks for joining the battle. Thanks to all who have stepped up to the plate and joined. Now come on rest of you Florida Boaters.....It's only twenty five bucks.....but most important it's the NUMBERS.

Thanks all.

Formula Outlaw 07-22-2005 06:45 AM

ttt