Where to stay at Loto this weekend

Notices

Where to stay at Loto this weekend

Old 10-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Where to stay at Loto this weekend

I am heading out to Loto this weekend to pick a boat up for a friend of mine. Where should i stay friday and saturday night? Close to some bars and places to hangout. And anything we should checkout while we are there?
Thanks
Old 10-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Check VRBO. Depending where you are getting the boat from and which ramp you will be using I would stay around the 19-23mm osage beach. Look for units in Heron Bay, The ledges, Lands End, Harbor point etc. We have a couple units at Heron Bay and really like the area and you are close to pb2. You should have lots of options because everything should be open unless the owner put a renter in for the winter.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tan Tar-a might be an option this time of the year. I would think you could get a reasonable rate this time of the year. As for things to do, there is always the Outlet Mall and the weather is still most likely going to be pretty good for boating for this time of the year.

http://www.tan-tar-a.com/
Old 10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

On the water or off, Topsiders used to have a Halloween party on one of the nights.

Not much going on this time of the year, on land maybe try Bootleggers, Topsiders or the Blueroom.

There's tons of new construction on Hwy 54 from Hwy W and the GG Bridge so drive slow and be careful.

There's hotels on land close to some of the bars so you don't have to drive.

Alos, watch out for the "man" they always patrol 54 just looking for people after 11:00pm, have fun.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyB
I am heading out to Loto this weekend to pick a boat up for a friend of mine. Where should i stay friday and saturday night? Close to some bars and places to hangout. And anything we should checkout while we are there?
Thanks
Stay at the Blue Oyster Hotel & Bar... It's a Midget Mens only club, you should fit right in!!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
On the water or off, Topsiders used to have a Halloween party on one of the nights.

Not much going on this time of the year, on land maybe try Bootleggers, Topsiders or the Blueroom.

There's tons of new construction on Hwy 54 from Hwy W and the GG Bridge so drive slow and be careful.

There's hotels on land close to some of the bars so you don't have to drive.

Alos, watch out for the "man" they always patrol 54 just looking for people after 11:00pm, have fun.
Sat. night should be blue room halloween party.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

If we were in town we'd be at the Blue Room Saturday night for sure, it's always fun, but it doesn't get crowded until 10:30-11:00pm so relax, drink some beers then go downstairs and get crazy.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Where is the Blue room at? And what about hotels close and taxis?
Old 10-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Spicy
Stay at the Blue Oyster Hotel & Bar... It's a Midget Mens only club, you should fit right in!!!!
Shut it. Just remember your buying beers in key west all week right?
Old 10-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Where is the Blue room at? And what about hotels close and taxis?
I'm like the Shell answer man, Blue Room is 1 mile west of the GG bridge and there's a hotel I used to stay at years ago before I bought a house right next to the BR (100' away, stumbling distance), the Scottish Inn # 573-348-3123 I remember it being nice but not fancy.

Also, PB 2 is right down the street, I think there's only one cab service, so you might have to wait a little bit if it's late at night.
# 573-365-cabs (2227)

We'll be in Vegas or I'd come have a beer with ya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.