Notices

I Need Opinion From You

Old 07-25-2005, 12:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I Need Opinion From You

Art we use R&R carpets material for special embroidered applications and it works out great. We're not in your price braket or market but know the product well and there is an opportunity and I don't think with thier p[roduct ytou need to be in that price range. Also get with the Pres of that company and find out wht they experiemnt with--ie bonded on logos etc for automotive industry and special shapes. They keep some of that stuff close to the vest but they've done som nice stuff you could emulate--without any copyright or trafemark violations.

Let me know if we can help.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Registered

JON YOUR right its for more high end and no ones doing the ghost flames or fades I no r&r makes nice 20oz and 40oz I use to sell alot of it. but we're talking bmw vs vw bug here I'll now more after the demo rug is made for my boat and that way I can show OL the different between piece together and made by each yarn. still thinking about the design maybe some lighting added to the flames and ghost ,pirate something maybe a joker ghost any food for thought????ps jon do you still have the formula?
Old 07-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Registered

jon I will take care of you guys on any rugs baseball fields, football fields ,golf I'LL have to put some pictures up soon when I figurehow to post them