Notices

Bad day for BigCat.....

Old 07-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Bad day for BigCat.....

Funny, I thought the same thing , those poor non paying members we always give them abuse
Old 07-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
You spend hundreds of dollars a month at Lollipops and you can't afford a $20 a year Gold membership??

Ya know what jackass!...One of these days you're gonna smart off to the wrong person and find yourself in a world of hurt..You got some sort of problem with me then you know how to get ahold of me...Stop draggin this thread down to your level like you always do..TROLL!
Old 07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure not high on his list of things to worry about but are the engines salvageable / will the insurance company let him keep em'. (I hope there is insurance!)

Hey Shorgasm, catch your breathe - If it wasn't for the paying members (like the rest of us) supporting the site you'd have no where to go.
Oh ya, we have a Lollipops too, its called OSO Uncensored. Just think, no temptation to hand over hard earned money to some broad for nadda.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered

Bummer.......should have been more careful?
Old 07-29-2005, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dhlaw
300 gallons of fuel gets things pretty hot.
A true shame. If this rig really did have 300 gallons of fuel on board, its a miracle the whole neighborhood didn't go up.

This is what a car exploding with four barrels of fuel looks like. Wouldn't have been pretty.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/carblowup.html
Old 07-29-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered

BigCat has surrounded himself with his closest friends in the time of need..........
Attached Thumbnails Bad day for BigCat.....-04-07-001.jpg   Bad day for BigCat.....-04-07-009.jpg   Bad day for BigCat.....-04-07-015.jpg  

Old 07-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Registered

THey feeeeel for him.....
Attached Thumbnails Bad day for BigCat.....-04-07-072.jpg   Bad day for BigCat.....-04-07-079.jpg   Bad day for BigCat.....-bb2652_154_055-2.jpg  

Old 07-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Originally Posted by CMG
Sure not high on his list of things to worry about but are the engines salvageable / will the insurance company let him keep em'. (I hope there is insurance!)

Hey Shorgasm, catch your breathe - If it wasn't for the paying members (like the rest of us) supporting the site you'd have no where to go.
Oh ya, we have a Lollipops too, its called OSO Uncensored. Just think, no temptation to hand over hard earned money to some broad for nadda.

I'm sorry, What does me not paying this site money have to do with this thread?.Maybe I'm poor and can't afford it.What's wrong with you people?If I have a problem with not being a supporting member then I wil take that up with the board god's.

For the record,...I've been here for a LONG time.WAY before the pay to play rule went into effect.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:43 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about his loss and thank god that Leo came out of it with a few scrapes only. I must admit that in his time of need he has picked one of the best rehabs available to man....naked women..........
Old 07-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shorgasm
I'm sorry, What does me not paying this site money have to do with this thread?.Maybe I'm poor and can't afford it.What's wrong with you people?If I have a problem with not being a supporting member then I wil take that up with the board god's.

For the record,...I've been here for a LONG time.WAY before the pay to play rule went into effect.
im with you.. id rather spend the $$ on fuel for then boat.. i can get plenty of entertainment here and other places withount being a member...

now back on topic...

hopefully it will work out and he can rebuild and re-buy and be back on track.

Quick Reply: Bad day for BigCat.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.