Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Washington Races (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109439-washington-races.html)

IceAngel 08-07-2005 08:05 AM

Washington Races

I am surprised that there isn't a thread up about the races (ok not the races, the parties) yet. So let me take this oppourtunity to regale you with some of the classic moments that I got to experience this weekend (without incriminating the guilty ;) )

Well the night started off when....oh wait I can't tell you about that....but the we.....nope cant tell you that either...so after that we....sorry that one I can't say either.....the night finally ended when....well hell, I guess you will just have to wait for R Addiction to get home and post the pics :evilb:

It was great getting to meet everyone and getting to hang out with some of my favorite OSO members, I have missed you guys since Richmond (BTW the Chill Out is only 5 and a half months away...Right Brian!)

Speed Girl- We missed ya! Please expect to be taken by force for the next gathering in which I am able to attend. Do you prefer the handcuffs or silk wrist restraints :eek: :eek: ;) ;) (there you go guys...your early Sunday morning cheap thrill LMAO)

See you guys again soon
Terra ;)

Wardey 08-07-2005 08:08 AM

Re: Washington Races

Keep the party mode in gear.....Panama is just a couple weeks away !!!! :drink: Dave

Payton 08-07-2005 09:35 AM

Awe come on Terra. We all know you were sweet and inocent of any thing that bad happened. :evilb: :D
We want details and pics!! :D :D

Ange 08-07-2005 07:06 PM

Payton, honey, sweet and innocent she ain't! If you had seen her...wait, can't tell that. Or when...dang, can't tell that either. But the best thing was...oops, I would be REALLY dead if I told that. You know, it was more like Vegas and Key West. What happens there, stays there. Until R'Addiction gets back with the pics! :drink:

I have to say that all the racers I knew were a super group of people, and the ones I met this weekend merely confirmed that. I couldn't begin to name them all, I know I would leave someone out. Thanks to everyone who helped Terra and I out pimping Swipes.

Sydwayz 08-07-2005 07:19 PM

Holy crap that was a great time! I am still recovering. That was a long drive home, and R'ad was a few hours behind me, and has a couple hours farther north to go.

IceAngel 08-07-2005 07:33 PM

Payton, you know me don't ya ;) I'm all about innocence and light (hang on, I'm wiping the rest of the Boat Sheild off my halo...YES It will work on gold too) :cool: :cool:

All I will say is that Mrs. Wigginout and I became very....um well....close. (but like we said you will all have to wait for the pics ROTFLMAO, but I have seriously caught your interest now haven't I :evilb: )

Brian, Mary Sue and Ange I am glad ya'll made it home OK and we are anxiously awaiting everyone else to post to let us know they are OK.

It was a blast.....but take it from me boys and girls, road blocks suck (for a myriad of reasons :drink: :eek: )

Oh and I am putting out an APB on my and Ange's knight in shining armor (that Boat Shield can clean up ANYTHING!!!!) I don't remember his real name, but if anyone knows a dude by the name of Big Sexy let him know that we still owe him a drink LMAO ;)

fountain1fan 08-07-2005 09:35 PM

glad every body made itt home safely, it was a great time. robbie allison hunter :drink:

SpeedGirl 08-07-2005 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Speed Girl- We missed ya! Please expect to be taken by force for the next gathering in which I am able to attend. Do you prefer the handcuffs or silk wrist restraints :eek: :eek: ;) ;) (there you go guys...your early Sunday morning cheap thrill LMAO)

Hey.... sorry that I missed the fun :( BUT I made the first drunk call to you NUTZ!!! I guess you got me back when you got to the room, THANK GOD I charge my phone down stairs and didn't hear it :D .... As far as the next gathering..... I know I'm booked for Key West... ARE YOU!!!! :chick:

Phantom1 08-08-2005 09:57 AM

Pictures?

Ange 08-08-2005 10:10 AM

I think R'Addiction is the camera man we are all waiting on. I know his drive home put him pulling in rather late, so we may have to wait until tonight. Thank heavens, I don't have to be infamous again for hours yet!