Notices

25 outlaw

Old 08-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts
Default Re: 25 outlaw

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
I was at a Baja dealer and saw the 25 and 30 Outlaw. The quality of the boat looks pretty darn good. They vac bag 'em now and the 30' Outlaw has a pad toward the back..nothing radical.

The 30'er with T-375's is good for 70's..and the price is 115K.
That's a boat with no beak or platform...so it's more like a 34'er LOA if it had them...

Seems like a good deal to me...why does everybody make fun of Baja? Just curious...
I try to provoke people into making fun of my boat especially before we race. When a guy with a exspensive "big name brand boat" see's a baja 272 with a frickin un-sporty winshield and completely stock outside appearence they don't expect you to possible be able to even keep up let alone walk away from them like they are going backwards .
As far as a 115 mph 25 outlaw,I'm not saying its impossible but I know what kinda power,work and parts my boat has and how fast it goes with almost identical boat,I'd love to see it in action from a distance. I'd hate to be too close when it cracks up or comes apart,Smitty
Old 08-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Plenty of runs on the boat and it hasn't yet. Still in one piece and you are welcome to inspect the boat at anytime. Only one state away.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
Hey Smitty, sounds like you better race this guy!! Keith
Keith,it would be a great race,even if the guy stomped me by 20 mph it wouldn't hurt my feelings,I love seeing fast boats on the water.It would be great to race a boat the same size as mine! During the 5 years Ive had my boat Ive been often beat by slower,bigger boats simply because I had to let off when we hit the tore up chop or rollers from other boats and I couldn't possibly stay in the throttle without fllipping over or crashing,I been in the air sideways off 2 1/2 footers before,its not pretty,Smitty

Last edited by articfriends; 08-08-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Registered

If the boat is not sold I am sure my buddy will be running it at the Lake Cumberland Poker run Sept 10. The boat has been sitting for 2 yrs and he just got it out this year, the drive could probably use a freshin up and he may do that still but if you are serious and he still has it everyone is invited and we always bring our radar gun and we radar usually the night before the poker run. I am not trying to start anything on here just simply stating what I know because I use to work at the shop where this boat was and know the guy who owns and use to own this boat real well this boat is all trick the x dimention is different and everything all from baja. This boat is no joke and will surprise everyone and it could be yours.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Plenty of runs on the boat and it hasn't yet. Still in one piece and you are welcome to inspect the boat at anytime. Only one state away.
I'm not calling you a liar or saying the boats falling apart,my baja's staying together ,so far,although i spent a month putting boat together 2 years ago after every screw and bracket in mine fell out and came loose after 3 hard seasons,Smitty

Last edited by articfriends; 08-08-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Registered

I'd love to see it in action from a distance. I'd hate to be too close when it cracks up or comes apart,Smitty

Just kind of sounded like it from that comment.No hard feelings
Old 08-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Nitrous is totally different in a boat, you can see huge HP gains.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Registered

This guy who use to own this baja has perfected Nitrous in boats

Last edited by rastaboatin; 08-08-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I don't think everyone makes fun of Baja, but it is considered your entry level performance boat or was, I don't even think you can consider it that anymore, I think they have been stepping it up, I wouldn't own one because where I was from everyone and there mom had one, in Ohio but that is because they made them in our backyard.

Your right here @ LOTO you can throw a rock and hit 10 baja's before it gets wet. I had an Outlaw in the day and that is the main reason I didn't upgrade it. Plus baja makes 19 ft open bow. What if Cig, Fountain, BT, OL. Etc. had that in their line up. It would be worth poking fun at. All aside I love the 36 and 40 Outlaw's I rode in both and they run like a train through nasty sheeet.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:47 AM
Registered

Re: 25 outlaw

can you show us some close ups of the boat, and the phone #to call about the boat? thanks art

Quick Reply: 25 outlaw

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.