Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   22-25' boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109764-22-25-boats.html)

Ransomed 08-12-2005 11:16 AM

Re: 22-25' boats

The Adrenaline V24 is being built from original tooling made by us. The hull design is somewhat traditional in that it has a knucle line on the side and is 24degrees at the transom.

We are waiting to get our website updated and video shot on the boat before getting it out on the wire. We will more than likely release it here on OSO as well as everywhere else.

When you see the video of this boat running you'll love it.

IT's truly a hotrod.

LEOPAJM 08-12-2005 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ransomed
Not quite in that price range but I thought you guys might like to see just how nice a 24 can be. You don't have to have a huge boat to be in the elite. This is the new 2006 V24 built by Adrenaline Powerboats. We are going to do a press release on it within the next week or so.

OOOOOHHHHH ,,,,,, thats sharp !!! I want one with a 525 in it !!! :evilb:

How much ???? And with one of them cool trailers too !!!!

KH0302 08-12-2005 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dave M
The Nova and Pachanga are nice boats but they will never be fast.

You base this on what?

Dave M 08-12-2005 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by KH0302
You base this on what?

I base this on facts, some of those mentioned in this thread. The point is is that some hulls are faster than others. Take Factory 1 racing for example. All boats have the same power. There are many boats manufactured that would simply not be competitive, thus you don't see them on the race course.

OK, I guess if you drop in some ridiculous engine, any boat can be "fast". I see by your avatar that you have a Pachanga. I didn't make that comment to offend anyone.

How fast does your boat go, and with how much HP? With EQUAL power, I bet there is a 10-15 MPH difference between some of the boats mentioned in this thread.

unstableconcepts 08-12-2005 03:16 PM

I'm finding alot of Baja 232's, 240's, and 22 Scarab's in this price range.... any thought on comparison between them? The Baja's seem to have much larger cabins, but other than that do they have similar potential? I'm looking for something that can go mid 60s for now and low 70s with a nice 502.

1stfntn 08-12-2005 03:34 PM

Another vote for a 27' Fountain. Again, it's really closer to a 25' when you chop off the beak (had a 2003 27' for 2+ years and now have a 38' Lightning). Nice boat and will handle quite a bit of power. Agree with other posts that you may have to go back into the 1980's to get one that's in good shape at your price point, but with Fountains you can usually update them to look like the newer models with some minor changes to the cockpit (white vs. black dash, etc.). Just my .02. Some other good boats mentioned herein. Probably will come down to personal preference. Good luck in your search.

thunderusone 08-12-2005 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ransomed
The Adrenaline V24 is being built from original tooling made by us. The hull design is somewhat traditional in that it has a knucle line on the side and is 24degrees at the transom.

We are waiting to get our website updated and video shot on the boat before getting it out on the wire. We will more than likely release it here on OSO as well as everywhere else.

When you see the video of this boat running you'll love it.

IT's truly a hotrod.

It looks Awesome! How is the big boy coming along? That is the one I am interested in.

ECeptor 08-12-2005 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by unstableconcepts
I'm finding alot of Baja 232's, 240's, and 22 Scarab's in this price range.... any thought on comparison between them? The Baja's seem to have much larger cabins, but other than that do they have similar potential? I'm looking for something that can go mid 60s for now and low 70s with a nice 502.

Drop a 502 in my Chapparal Villian III and you'll run mid 70's easy. It runs low 60's with a 330hp bone-stock Merc 454. Upgrade the carb, cam, and intake and it would be a legitimate 70mph runner.

cuposterchild 09-13-2005 07:51 PM

I have an VERY clean '87 pachanga that I am selling. It only has the 350 mag BUT the motor only has 58 hours and upper drive only has 20 hours....2 custom covers and a custom built matching 03 trailer....Let me know if you are interested...I have it listed for WAY below 20k which would leave you lots of left over for a hp500 or a 496ho and bravo