Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pictures of the Boyne Run start >

Pictures of the Boyne Run start

Notices

Pictures of the Boyne Run start

Old 08-14-2005, 01:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pictures of the Boyne Run start

Hey Tamb, the other 368 belongs to Chris Joyaux, he lives in Illinois but he keeps the boat up here, it's called Face lift. I had to have all the boats go down the south arm of Lake Charlevoix, It was the only place that would let me bring a tanker truck in with the race gas. On there way back the Boyne they must have misunderstood me when I told them the speed limit was 55, they said they thought I said 155 and they were running, or should I say flying close together and I got a report that they blew a couple of windows out of a cabin. When they got to the no wake zone in Ironton the sheriff boat was waiting for them. He chewed on there a$$ alittle, but no tickets, so all was well. Also Tamb we had a average Joe's poker run today with everything from 18' bowriders to 36' Sundancers, it turned out great, there were 26 boats and they had a blast, it was only $50 to enter 1/2 of that went for the dinner and the other 1/2 went to the best hand. We will be doing that one again next year and your little Donzi will fit right in. JB
Old 08-14-2005, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

JB - They blew out some cabin windows? I was wondering where they'd get race fuel up there, nothing like having your own tanker to fill up the boat. I'll try to make it up there for that average boat fun run next year.

It looks like it will be a great day for their return trip today.

- Jeff

Last edited by tamburello; 08-14-2005 at 08:58 AM.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool pics Jeff! Sky looked mean and sprikles scared me off... heading out in about an hour - looks alot better today.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff, good to see you out in your boat. Even in the rough stuff

Thanks for all the great pictures!! We put over 400 miles on the boats and nobody had any problems!! Saturday we ran all the way to Boyne in 2-3 footers and a few 4 footers as well.....but Sunday was smooth sailing all the way home!! (we sure went through some fuel!!)

JB thanks for all your help...you sure live in a beautiful area. Everyone was really nice too (even the sheriff ) He didn't know how fast we were going (thank God!) he just had some complaints from the locals....some of them thought a plane had crashed on the lake Hopefully some of them enjoyed it too

I'll post some pics in a minute...
Old 08-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dank is that your skater in front of the freighter, I love that picture. It looks like you could almost reach out and touch the freighter
Old 08-16-2005, 10:40 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dan has the tall silver hatch scoops...
Old 08-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered
Gold Member

That's Lance's 40' in front of that freighter
Here's some of my pics:
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resize4.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resize5.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resize6.jpg  

Old 08-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Registered
Gold Member

pics
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resize1.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resize2.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resize9.jpg  

Old 08-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Registered
Gold Member

John ran his 35 Formula too....we gave him a little head start, but he hauled the mail just fine
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resized.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resizea.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resizec.jpg  

Old 08-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Registered
Gold Member

"The Cat" getting ready
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resizef.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resizee.jpg   Pictures of the Boyne Run start-resizeb.jpg  

Quick Reply: Pictures of the Boyne Run start

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.