Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shootout tie up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110267-shootout-tie-up.html)

JasonSmith 08-16-2005 04:51 PM

Shootout tie up

What time is everyone who is watching showing up Saturday & Sunday? I think it would be fun tie up close to one another and have a big OSO showing.

MnHowardCat 08-16-2005 09:47 PM

Re: Shootout tie up

It's going to have to be early
Don

buck183 08-16-2005 11:03 PM

The tie up for Saturday will be at PC. :drink: Sunday is for the Shootout.

Buck

Sean H 08-16-2005 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by buck183
The tie up for Saturday will be at PC. :drink: Sunday is for the Shootout.

Buck

you not going to watch the shootout saturday?

buck183 08-16-2005 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
you not going to watch the shootout saturday?

Probably not Sean. I've been going to the Shootout for eight years in a row now. I tried watching one year on both days. Just a little too much to sit there two days in a row IMO. We usually spend Saturday at PC and Sunday watching the Shootout. I have found that you get to see the same boats run both days regardless.

I remember when Saturday wasn't even an issue anyway.

You have to remember that is a LARGE number of OSO members coming to the lake that only get there once or twice a year at best. We have a short 3-4 days to get the most out of a trip that we have planned for a year. To not spend at least one day in the cove having a good time would be a wasted trip for most of us. I know there was at least 20 or more boats from OSO last year in the cove on Saturday. This way we get the most out of our weekend.

I'm getting ready to start a thread on this too. :D

Buck

Frequency 08-17-2005 07:51 AM

Trust me Sean, it's worth going to PC on Saturday just to see what Buck and his crew will be wearing.... :eek: :D

tanned fat looks better 08-17-2005 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Frequency
Trust me Sean, it's worth going to PC on Saturday just to see what Buck and his crew will be wearing.... :eek: :D

I hope he's not wearing that bikini again with that tube sock in the panties!

buck183 08-17-2005 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by tanned fat looks better
I hope he's not wearing that bikini again with that tube sock in the panties!

Why not? You were all about it last year. :evilb:

Buck

JasonSmith 08-17-2005 04:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look for me there.....

scubasteve 08-17-2005 06:12 PM

Get to the Shootout early if you want a decent place to watch...it fills up fast!!!