Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mrs Candyman where are you??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110999-mrs-candyman-where-you.html)

Ms PatriYacht 08-25-2005 10:49 PM

Mrs Candyman where are you???

A few people have noticed you have not been around, don't you know you can't desert us like that :(

tomtbone1993 08-25-2005 10:53 PM

Re: Mrs Candyman where are you???

come out...come out were ever you are :D

candyman35 08-25-2005 11:04 PM

I guess I need to send her two links! :D Maybe this will get her fired. :eek: Nothing like an unemployment check and spare time to boat. :drink:
Dan

tomtbone1993 08-25-2005 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by candyman35
I guess I need to send her two links! :D Maybe this will get her fired. :eek: Nothing like an unemployment check and spare time to boat. :drink:
Dan

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Mrs. Candyman 08-26-2005 08:51 AM

:eek:
Hello!!! Sorry I've been away. I've been abducted by the evil workmonger! I've missed everyone!! Is the summer over??? Where'd it go??? :( How's everyone been???

Dan--I want to sit outside and sing Buffet all day :drink: :drink: :drink:

Vicki :drink:

candyman35 08-26-2005 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Candyman
Hello!!! Sorry I've been away. I've been abducted by the evil workmonger! I've missed everyone!! Is the summer over??? Where'd it go??? :( How's everyone been???

Must have been too many :drink: last night. You couldn't even spell Jimmy's name correctly! :evilb: :D Shame on you!!!! :D
Dan

Ms PatriYacht 08-26-2005 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Candyman

If you can make it here by 6:30, we are have Jimmy Buffet night on the lake, a pontoon with a blow up shark, and palm trees just went by the house, I think they must be starting early :D I will be mixing the Margaritas soon :D but I am still searching for my lost shaker of salt........................hmmm maybe a cheeseburger for lunch

PatriYacht 08-26-2005 09:39 AM

:D If that pontoon comes by again, get a picture of it. The camera is right by your computer Donna. :D

Ms PatriYacht 08-26-2005 09:44 AM

yeah but you are not here to load them on to the computer for me :D You know how MUCH I depend on you to do all the
really hard brainy stuff for me :D

SOX 08-26-2005 08:28 PM

Did I hear Buffett!!! :evilb: This time tomorrow night I'll be rockin' with my fins up! and I may even have a drink or two :rolleyes: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb: :D