Loto Shootout listen on the net

Notices

Loto Shootout listen on the net

Old 08-29-2005, 04:53 AM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Loto Shootout listen on the net

Baja belongs to Dan Vining, from Michigan. Steve Morris Racing built the motor and Precision Power Offshore rigged it and I (Dick's Perfromance Marine) built the drive for it... hate to honk my own horn. but what the heck, this doesnt happen every day!!

Ms PatriYacht, I am not sure how legal it is on Hardy Pond, well I do.... It is a tad over the 55 limit.. And glad to hear things are working fine for you..

Dick
Old 08-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nocturnal
Reaper -

Callan ran 201, 201
Thanks! I wish we had better coverage/inforamtion out here in the West.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr Gadgets
Baja belongs to Dan Vining, from Michigan. Steve Morris Racing built the motor and Precision Power Offshore rigged it and I (Dick's Perfromance Marine) built the drive for it... hate to honk my own horn. but what the heck, this doesnt happen every day!!
Dick
You should have seen our jaws hit the table in the booth when the number came up! We all just looked at each other at first, then WOW!

Run didn't look that fast and I even watched the replay again saturday night, what a story! If we had a sleeper award it would be between that boat, the deck boat that ran like 85, 87 something like that and the pontoon that ran 88.

I love seeing bacardi and Callan but I have to say I enjoy stories like this as much if not more! That was awesome.

BTW you can get video of the first day by calling KRMS, I don't know about the 2nd day however.

What a fun weekend.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dick (Mr. Gadgets) You should be proud!! That boat was AWESOME!!! It was a favorite around our friends!! I heard him interviewed on the radio!! Way Cool Boat!!!

Von Bongo, You did a GREAT JOB!! It made it fun to listen to the radio this year!!!

Others that were really cool!!
-26ft American Offshore that ran over 140mph!!! I think his last name was Kinser for Iowa, I think he is a friend of someone on here!! AWESOME
-Yellow DCB (29ft?) twin engine that ran in the 140's, was cool!! He got a little out of shape but drove thru it and never let out!!! Really COOL!!!
-2 28ft Skaters dukeing it out on Sunday was a great race!! One would run 114, then the other 115, then they both ran 116!!! Tied!! Very Cool!! We were tied up close to the Advanced Marine team, and I saw the guy come by and they were going to tie him up, but it looked like when he heard his speed he waved them off and gave the sign he was going to go one more time!!! It was pretty Cool!!

All in all great weekend!! Little rain, LOTS of SUN!! (I'm fried!)
Lots of Boating (over 210miles!) and lots of $$$ in Gas Money!! I ended up at $577.00 for the weekend!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mr Gadgets

Ms PatriYacht, I am not sure how legal it is on Hardy Pond, well I do.... It is a tad over the 55 limit.. And glad to hear things are working fine for you..

Dick
I know Courtney Smith from Powerboats Mag wants to chat with him about that that boat if he has not already that is why I asked, you might want to put the word in his ear, if you need Courtney's # let me know
Old 08-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FunHome
Dick (Mr. Gadgets) 26ft American Offshore that ran over 140mph!!! I think his last name was Kinser for Iowa, I think he is a friend of someone on here!! AWESOME
I think that was an Eliminator that ran 144mph, with the huge engine hatch, yeah he was flyin!!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered

Is there a list of all class winners anywhere? The homepage for the shootout aint worth a chit....
Old 08-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

rastaboatin
I heard Dan was going to talk to Powerboat, but I have not talked to him since Saturday. I'll find out and if he hasn't talked to them yet.. I can pass along some numbers if need be!!

Funhome,
Yeah I would have loved to have been there!! I am tickled the drive has held up, it will be a high maintenace item at best!!

Ronbongo,
I was told you guys kinda didnt believe your eyes!! That is way cool. There have been some people from this area that were there and now are believers.. What a riot!!

Dick
Old 08-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone know if rocketman made it to LOTO ?
Old 08-30-2005, 05:00 AM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

rastaboatin
I talked to Dan yesterday and he said Powerboat talked to him.. I think he said the December issue... Thanks for the info..

Dick
Dick's Performance Marine

Quick Reply: Loto Shootout listen on the net

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.