Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   8/27/05 Atlantic City Poker Run Photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111130-8-27-05-atlantic-city-poker-run-photos.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-28-2005 06:53 AM

8/27/05 Atlantic City Poker Run Photos

1 Attachment(s)
NJPPC has finished up their Poker Run schedule yesterday topping it off with the Atlantic City one day Poker Run.

The weather was fantastic and the people were great. Many new members came out in force for this event. Our winners were on their second Poker Run with us yesterday and won with a hand never seen before in the history of this club, a Straight Flush! :eek:

They kindly donated $500 of their winnings to Shore Dreams For Kids Foundation along with our 2nd & 3rd place finishes that donated as well!
Thanks to all who made it out for the event . It was a teriffic time!

View the photos from the event at www.SharkeyMarine.com under Photo Links

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-28-2005 09:43 PM

Re: 8/27/05 Atlantic City Poker Run Photos

I forgot to mention:

CBS Channel 3, Eye On Philadelphia TV magazine show will be featuring a ½ Hour special on Hi-Performance Boating at the Jersey Shore in September. NJPPC has been asked to be a part of the upcoming show!
Some of the segments were taped yesterday at this run! :)

fatdaddy 08-28-2005 11:08 PM

Tim, as usual, great pics. Thanks.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-29-2005 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
Tim, as usual, great pics. Thanks.

Thanks!
Damn was I sore today though! :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW!!! :eek:

People really do like Poker Run Pics! :drink:

Most active day August 28, 2005 : 1,162 pages sent.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 08-29-2005 05:49 PM

I wanted to add to this post that this Poker Run was the very first Poker Run that I have ever done. It was a great time with great people and Dave P. and everyone else involved in the NJPPC who help to put on these great events should take a bow on this great event.

I would also like to thanks board member Tom A. for the fun ride down there in his Kryptonite. It was a blast. Are card hand stunk at the table but what are you going to do. Better luck next time I guess.

Thanks again,
DPT
:drink: :drink: :drink:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-29-2005 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Are card hand stunk at the table but what are you going to do. Better luck next time I guess.

Thanks again,
DPT
:drink: :drink: :drink:

It's all about the FUN FACTOR!!! :drink: :drink:

By the way, how did you get back? W/Rolf? :confused:

DPT MOTORSPORTS 08-29-2005 06:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sharkey,

Actually kind of kool that you asked that question as I can now Thank Ray Contreras online for the ride back from AC. I had never been for a ride in a 36' and Ray offered me a ride back with them as I actually needed to get back a little earlier then planned. His 36 Skater was like riding in an overgrown Cadillac and actually that was my statement to Ray after he asked what I thought of his boat. Thanks Again Ray.

If anyone is considering buying a used 36 Skater I would definately recommend Ray's boat as it is forsale in the classified area of this board. Someone will get one hell of a nice Skater in the deal.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-29-2005 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Sharkey,

I actually needed to get back a little earlier then planned.

Well then you picked the right boat!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-30-2005 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Nice collection of hardware. :D

Ahh yes!!!

It's nice to everyone come out and get together for this event.

The news magazine had to be rescheduled for this Thursday due a chance of bad weather on Monday.