Notices

Big Thanks for Everyone who attended LOTO Shootout

Old 08-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Big Thanks for Everyone who attended LOTO Shootout

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Thanks especially to the OSO members, the fun run was a blast...
Wiggler,
Thank you for the time you put into this. Big Dicks seemed a lot more prepared this year. We waited for the rain to stop, and since we came from the 7mm, we were a little late getting there. Sorry I didn't get to meet near as many as I would have liked. I still owe Wiggler that drink. Maybe the Harbor Hop?
Old 08-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great time! I rode my seadoo up to shooters and looked at all the parked boats! WOW! My favorite color scheme were the two boats sitting on the very far right dock on Saturday around 2pm, the one I remember the most is "the beat goes on" WOW I say!
Old 08-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Well I am sure if there is one guy to do it he is going to do it in a silver and black boat

We'll see. I far as I know, there is only a couple of offshore powerboat racers that have been 200+ MPH, and they both drink Miller Lite!
Dean
Old 08-30-2005, 08:16 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
We'll see. I far as I know, there is only a couple of offshore powerboat racers that have been 200+ MPH, and they both drink Miller Lite!
Dean
Excuse me but I believe the only offshore boat that has officially averaged over 200 mph in any sanctioned kilo event is black and silver and the owner would never be caught with a Miller product in his hand! And BTW, Dave Callan is a very good friend of mine and when he and John Coster were with me late Sunday evening after the Shootout they were both drinking Budweiser products. So who might you be referring to in your quote above?

Last edited by KiloKat; 08-30-2005 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:21 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Excuse me but I believe the only boat that has officially averaged over 200 mph in any sanctioned kilo event is black and silver and the owner would never be caught with a Miller product in is hand! And BTW, Dave Callan is a very good friend of mine and when he and John Coster were with me late Sunday evening after the Shootout they were both drinking Budweiser products. So who might you be referring to in your quote above?
LOL
I heard dave callan saying your "chit was punk" and he could cruch you in a 2 mile drag race

(not really but I don't think there is a person here that would not LOVE to see that)
Old 08-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=KiloKat]Excuse me but I believe the only offshore boat that has officially averaged over 200 mph in any sanctioned kilo event is black and silver and the owner would never be caught with a Miller product in his hand! QUOTE]

AMEN Dave!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
LOL
I heard dave callan saying your "chit was punk" and he could cruch you in a 2 mile drag race

(not really but I don't think there is a person here that would not LOVE to see that)

PAY PER VIEW
Old 08-30-2005, 10:58 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Excuse me but I believe the only offshore boat that has officially averaged over 200 mph in any sanctioned kilo event is black and silver and the owner would never be caught with a Miller product in his hand! And BTW, Dave Callan is a very good friend of mine and when he and John Coster were with me late Sunday evening after the Shootout they were both drinking Budweiser products. So who might you be referring to in your quote above?
i think that about says it all.....
Old 08-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Great job Dave, exciting as always, class act buddy, see you on the water

Randy Wild
Old 08-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Dave,
That's right, I forgot about your and JT's Kilo run in the 36 a couple of years ago, my apologies! Also I'm glad to hear you and JT are ok after your mishap in Orange Beach a couple of weeks ago. I saw the 46 on I-10 coming back to Miami, while I was on my way to Ft. Walton Beach, it looked ok from the outside.
I guess I was just thinking about the Callan Team doing all their 200+mph runs on just about a weekly basis this summer, while testing here in Fl.
I do think it's a GREAT achievement, the speeds you and JT are running in a piston powered boat.
As far as the AB products JC and DC were having @ your place Sunday night, I guess when in Rome, do as the Romans do! I used to drink AB products, UNTIL they started having Ludicros, (sp?) and some of these other gangster rappers promote their products. I was tough switch over to ML, but I made it!
Anyway, no slight intended on my part concerning your boating successes and achievements.
Take care,
Dean

Quick Reply: Big Thanks for Everyone who attended LOTO Shootout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.