New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!! >

New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Notices

New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Old 09-02-2005, 05:40 PM
KMP
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Dave - ditto

I have a lot more to say, but I'd be typing all night.

I have family there so I do hope we can get everything under control soon.

Good luck everyone affected
Kent P
Old 09-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajabob38
What you are seeing in New Orleans is a ticking time bomb in every major city in the US, How can you blame people when all they know is that the Government will be there to handle all there problems you are seeing the failed results of years of failed government programs these people know no other way because that is what they are brain wash into believing in another words YEARS OF FAILED LIBERAL DO GOOD PROGRAMS Plain and simple.
EXACTLY CORRECT Bob!
Old 09-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some of the evacuees are having a great time robbing and raping people in downtown Houston....They were on the news today talking about all the criminals from NO out looking to score dope and robbing people....Some of these people are fu@#$^g animals

After seing all the looting on TV I would'nt help out a thief for chit... .Helping someone that would shoot you for a dollar regardless of what you do for them is crazy....After they steal all this chit where are they going to put it???? Shoot the crooks and make the world a better place so they can help out the true people in need....Sorry if I pi$$ed someone off but it pi$$e$ me off to see chit like that and them wanting more
Old 09-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...another question that was asked is how come all these people were sent to TX instead of Shreveport, Bossier City, or other parts of Lousiana....Field reporter stated that no one else offered help because they knew the element of people they would have to deal with...If this happened in Houston I wonder what NO would be doing for us?
Old 09-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I can't agree with you more, Dave. It's an awful state of affairs right now.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Registered

Theres alot of bad information getting passed around. I just returned from NO and am going back monday, I was one of the first military personnel that arrived as many of you already know....for example there is a reason why those people we weren't able to evacuate those people from the superdome....Makes me sick that people are pointing fingers at each other while my friends or family (which is what other military personnel are IMHO) risk there lifes. I have sleep 5 hours since last sunday and I assure you we are doing the best that we can...that is all.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Banned

Jesus Christ! I didn't know they will not let the people walk out. They have them locked down in the convention center basically as prisoners! I didn't know that. That is totally unamerican. Now I'm pissed at the government!
Old 09-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Banned

I've never seen seasoned reporters so worked up. Geraldo was crying, and Shepard Smith was doing his best to keep it together, but he is pissed off.

I cannot believe after all this time they don't have the bare necessities to survive on, and worst of all, they won't let them leave and try to survive on their own.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Registered

The reason they wouldn't let them leave the superdome is because at one point in time we didn't control it 100 armed thugs we holding them hostage....
Old 09-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

The more I hear, and I believe it to be the truth from REAL people, such as formula_353, the worse I feel about this. The media is sensationalizing for ratings. Let's face it, they all are "wanna be" Hollywood's.
Formula - I comend you, and thank you for being there, A big THANK YOU to you and everyone you are deployed with to FIX this - please send my gratitude to them all - our prayers our with you.
Get some rest, it will be a long haul.

Quick Reply: New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.