Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I can't even get a next day delivery without it getting screwed up!! >

I can't even get a next day delivery without it getting screwed up!!

Notices

I can't even get a next day delivery without it getting screwed up!!

Old 09-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I can't even get a next day delivery without it getting screwed up!!

Maybe you read my post about the buggered up prop I got from Hydromotive. They said they would replace it but go ahead and run it to see if it is the right pitch. Well of course the "fresh" motor in the boat I just bought turned out to be junk so I was out for a month and a half and did not run the boat till this past weekend.

I made arrangements on Monday to ship the bad prop back and the one new shipped that day as well. Thurs. comes around and no prop. So I take it upon myself to make a call to find out the status. I'm told Hydromotive does not have the size I need! I guess I didn't need to be informed about this. Terrific, so Labor day weekend is here and I don't have the right prop. Then I call directly to a propellar shop and they don't have the 5 blade I need so I decided to buy and try a 4 blade. I request next day delivery, for $75.00!. Guess what....today is the next day and no prop!! WTF

Honestly, I just can't take it anymore!!! Every single day somebody tries to screw you, lie, cheat, steal, or just flat out don't give a ****. Or, it's somebody else's fault, sorry that's not covered under warrenty, it's your fault, bla bla bla bla.

Sorry, just more venting
Old 09-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I can't even get a next day delivery without it getting screwed up!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles.. I too am going through my own. I was away when Tantrum sent me the pm to call you. But I am glad you found JC anyway.. I am sure you are going to be very happy...
Talk to you soon..
Old 09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Registered

Default Re: I can't even get a next day delivery without it getting screwed up!!

I was in East Marion on vacation for a week with no boat!!! I was hoping you would be around. I guess from your tone that delivery has been delayed?? We will be out for a week starting next weekend. If your going to be around let me know and we can drown our sorrows.....at Claudio's of course
Old 09-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually I am going out to Claudio's tommorow on a friend of mines boat. 34 Hustler and a 37 Outerlimits.. If you are around stop by..
Old 09-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Registered

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 09-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That's what I'll be hearing as I blow by you on the river.