Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   put dhlaw's thread back up!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111607-put-dhlaws-thread-back-up.html)

Shane 09-04-2005 02:46 PM

Re: put dhlaw's thread back up!!!!!

Originally Posted by LIOPA
Yes the media does play that stuff up....I am seeing a bit more balance now of the good stuff. Although people do thrive on bad crap they can only take so much of before they either change the channel or shut off the TV. I also agree we need to take this country back and stop all this Foreign Aid to countries that hate us, make fun of us, attack us and give nothing in return. WE NEED TO HELP OUR OWN PEOPLE------AMERICANS----OUR OWN INFRASTRUCTURE----AND BUILD A STATE OF THE ART SECURITY SYSTEM TO PROTECT OUR SOIL------ IF ANYONE DARES TO BREACH OUR SHORES AND GO AFTER US------F'n SMASH TO BITS AND OWN THEIR RESOURCES AND LAND. MESS WITH US AND IT'S OVER!

I KNOW ......HARD LINE .... BUT IT NEEDS TO BE THAT WAY IN THIS GLOBAL CLIMATE

LIOPA for PRESIDENT! :cool:

Croozin2 09-04-2005 03:14 PM

<<Originally Posted by License To Thrill
All the criminals were released from the jails because(according to the police chief) there was no food or water for them. So it's not surprising the rapes, murders and other monstrous things going on there now. In the Convention Center they raped a 10 year old girl and cut her throat.>>

Originally Posted by FeverMike
And you know this how? With proof from who?

They were not "released" from "the jails". They took about 150 inmates from Orleans Parish Prison up onto a on-ramp of the interstate because the wing they were being held in was flooding. They were being monitored by armed guards and the entire evac and subsequent "housing" on the interstate was peaceful. There also was no "cut throat" incident in the convention center. If you would like to spread rumors about the evacuees that are being housed in Reunion Arena, feel free. At least you're fairly close to that situation. BUT, at the very least, post a link to the source of your info. This is the kind of internet "journalism" that we in Louisiana don't need at present.

LIOPA 09-04-2005 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
LIOPA for PRESIDENT! :cool:

Thanks but no Thanks......... :drink:

War is WAR....if you enter into it....enter to win it....not PUZZY FOOT AROUND

Lofty 09-04-2005 04:32 PM

dhlaw, Bring bat Beatle dude! F these guys if they think that "Takes away" from your message!

dhlaw 09-04-2005 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lofty
dhlaw, Bring bat Beatle dude! F these guys if they think that "Takes away" from your message!

Word up!

fatdaddy 09-04-2005 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Why would int not seem right coming from me??? You think I am some bleeding heart lib because I am an attorney.... well those assumptions are no more valid than assuming all blacks are criminals. Come opn guys, having different political views doesnt mean that I think that some of the actions of the NO residents are appropriate.

If this thread even begins to turn into a racist rant I will ditch my posts. Steve doesnt want us or his forum to appear like a bunch of biggots.

Hey, chill. I certainly didn't mean it as an insult. Rather, I thought the language used was quite rough and not in your usual character. The content didn't bother me.
Do I think that your a "bleeding heart lib because" you "are an attorney." No! I, too,am an atty who has been practicing criminal law for many yrs and I am the farthest thing from a lib!