Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112034-1st-national-marine-now-real-estate-bill-hionas-again.html)

Comanche3Six 09-11-2005 02:16 PM

Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Holy Hell, I just read about some of the people this guy ripped off for tons of money. How is he not in prison?

Cash Bar 09-11-2005 06:41 PM

We all ask that question every day.

rockstrmkr 09-11-2005 06:49 PM

I'm suprised that given the ton of money that people lost, he hasn't been "hurt" ....

bob 09-11-2005 08:21 PM

Fat Lady hasn't sang yet. :D :D

32fever 09-11-2005 09:38 PM

LOL! I got a good laugh at this....if anyone would be good at this, I guess a man on the run from the feds would...

Relocating?
Everything you need to know about buying or selling a home can be found here on my Web site! Finding the right home in any new city is a tedious, time consuming job. My website is designed to provide you with up-to-date information on school districts, community information and more!

The guy that did that same thing here locally went to jail for 2 years. Slap on the wrist if you ask me.

ChromeGorilla 09-11-2005 09:44 PM

This focker ripped of some shiek to the tune of 900,000+ on an OL. Surprised there wasn't any punjab justice dished out.

The Wizard 09-14-2005 02:06 PM

this board is... the best, he will pay one way or another.........Mother f*cker

:mad: zzie

Reed Jensen 09-14-2005 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by ChromeGorilla
This focker ripped of some shiek to the tune of 900,000+ on an OL. Surprised there wasn't any punjab justice dished out.

You've got your towel-heads mixed up.... Punjab is in India..... :D

Cash Bar 09-14-2005 11:57 PM

Apparently he is not afraid of us "White Collar" types......... :mad:

Maybe some of us with a little blue in the collar should visit him soon......... :eek:

DoTheMath 09-15-2005 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Apparently he is not afraid of us "White Collar" types......... :mad:

Maybe some of us with a little blue in the collar should visit him soon......... :eek:

So, brokers always have open houses to sell a property... Imagine his expression Cash if you were to walk into the house with a couple of big "friends" while he is showing it to some nice couple. Just play interested in the place, ask some questions and listen to him stumble over his words!! :eek: :evilb:

Now THAT would be priceless!! :D