Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... >

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Notices

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Old 09-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

I am all for seriously puishing this guy. Are we sure this is the right guy? If this is a different guy with the same name, we could be ruining someones life. If it is the real Bill J. Hionas....let's the games begin.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:45 AM
jtmiller02

Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Semper Fi, look at the website...he had the balls to put his freakin picture on it!

Old 09-15-2005, 01:41 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

No doubts..................

No hesitation..............
Old 09-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
So, brokers always have open houses to sell a property... Imagine his expression Cash if you were to walk into the house with a couple of big "friends" while he is showing it to some nice couple. Just play interested in the place, ask some questions and listen to him stumble over his words!!

Now THAT would be priceless!!

Im in Cash, Lets do it !! Ill be down in a few weeks to get my truck and square away the boat storage for the winter. Lets make this guys life as miserable as he has made ours !!!

Bob
Old 09-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
So, brokers always have open houses to sell a property... Imagine his expression Cash if you were to walk into the house with a couple of big "friends" while he is showing it to some nice couple. Just play interested in the place, ask some questions and listen to him stumble over his words!!

Now THAT would be priceless!!
I'll be more then happy to join you as "one of your big friends" I am in Lauderdale weekly for work and weigh in at about 245, let me know and I'll be there.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Could be fun..........
Old 09-15-2005, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

hell I'm in, I'm 6'4" and 245...masher is 6'3ish and good for 220, we could be persueded to have aliol fun
Old 09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
hell I'm in, I'm 6'4" and 245...masher is 6'3ish and good for 220, we could be persueded to have aliol fun
My Tiger is down there for the winter. We could go house shopping in the AM then hit the water for the rest of the time. Im sure we could find some fun while in Ft Lauderdale
Old 09-15-2005, 07:28 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

"Just once I wish I was big".........Eff it, I'm in. I'll bring backup
Old 09-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
Semper Fi, look at the website...he had the balls to put his freakin picture on it!
okay if you guys are sure...I'll make a few harrassing calls to him. (I never seen a picture of him, so that didn't tell me anything) The guy in the picture looks a little slow or challenged

Last edited by Semper Fi; 09-15-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Quick Reply: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.