Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... >

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Notices

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Old 09-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I wonder if he flies in prospective clients and provides them with coke and hookers??
Chit, he just lets them try out the beds in the multi-mil$ homes! YEEE HAAA
Old 09-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

I'm a FL Real Estate broker & don't mind making some calls to FREC. I'll look into it next week.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Hmmm, web page is temporarily down for maintenance. Hopefully it is down for more than that, and not temporary.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just left him a REAL NICE e-mail stating how nice it was to now know where he is working and maybe I could stop buy his office and take him to "lunch" . I also mentioned that Id make sure all his old clients know where he is now working in case they are in need of his services again

Hey Cashbar, Want to go house shopping with me ??
Old 09-09-2005, 08:54 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Originally Posted by otis311
That's like Jake and Elwood threatening to eat at the diner everyday. You gotta film it!

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 09-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered

He's working in Miami, you don't need a licence or a clean record to do business in Miami. I'm a Realtor and I see all the time.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

DO IT
Old 09-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Registered

That really sucks Masher definently has the right idea, you hit that and The local chamber of commerce and it should slow him down. We had a guy like that screw our company here in Texas, FBI investigated for a year or two, The guy also started a new business, and just when it looked like only a stray bullet could stop him, the FBI showed up out of nowwhere and with no warning decided it was his time. So dont think he is gonna get away just yet. I think the FBI guys enjoy letting the "suspect" get a look at the good life and think everything is ok just before they put the nail in the coffin. Just My $.04 cents (I had to raise it because of gas prices, ) it worked for us, and boy was I glad I didnt let that scum get me to commit a crime just to get even so hang in there Cash we are pullin for ya.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i left him a nice email for you guys....
Old 09-10-2005, 12:11 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like it's time for some of you guys to step up to the plate. BATTERS up anyone????????
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.