Notices

Nate 5.0.........

Old 08-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts
Default Nate 5.0.........

..........how did you like LOTO? Did you have a chance to shop for a new to you boat? Where all did you go on the lake when there?
Old 08-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

LOVED IT would be an understatement.

I am a big ocean and surf type person but I am seriously and already have looked into a small condo with a dock or some type of seasonal rental for there. Everything about that area was great. From the people to the places and the shootout event it self.

It will be an every year thing for me hands down for sure.

We stayed at Summerset on Thurs in Osage Beach and hung around that area a bit fri morn and mid day. We lived at Dog Days thus night and mid day Fri too. Did some driving around the outlet area and checked out a long time buds old house that was the exit before Dog Days as well.

Then Where at the Camden from Fri - Sun mid day and dear lord is that place great. We had a suite and did not expect such nice digs but were happy to have it. The docks were LOADED with great boats and nothing like a 7:30am start up for am alarm there. We went to shaddy Gators on Fri night too and that place was a blast!

Captian Rons for the shootout as everyone knows is crazy and we did the cruise boat for the shootout. It was a bit over packed at first but it cleared out a bit and was perfect from there one out. the Captian and his staff were top notch too and fun to be around on board. Made the event a lot of fun all around.

As far as boat shopping there I didn't get to do much. I have to say it we ended up pretty much partying and enjoying all the area has to offer from sun up to way past sun down. I did speak briefly to Ed from Lake of the ozarks marine as Griff from here on OSO via messages.

Also I want one of the floating mat things for the islands down here lol. They were everywhere up there but you can not find a single one down here.

I have tons of pics I will have to post up for sure.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Registered

I kind of figured that you would enjoy yourself!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you fly into St Louis? This is definitely on my bucket list of events to attend. Glad to hear you had a great time!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ziemer
Did you fly into St Louis? This is definitely on my bucket list of events to attend. Glad to hear you had a great time!
We flew into Springfield and drove over after getting a rental. Wasn't bad...about a 1.5hr drive to Osage beach and a pretty straight shot.

Tango....ya man. I am still bummed about being back home. Really enjoyed my time there a lot.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Tango....ya man. I am still bummed about being back home. Really enjoyed my time there a lot.
Me too! We will not be making it back to the lake until Thursday!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Me too! We will not be making it back to the lake until Thursday!
Some of us..wont make it back till next year..
Old 08-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,815 Likes on 903 Posts

Glad you had a great time. Sorry we didn't meet up. I was at Dog Days from about 8pm till close on Friday.

The worst thing about going to LOTO........................having to go home.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
Glad you had a great time. Sorry we didn't meet up. I was at Dog Days from about 8pm till close on Friday.

The worst thing about going to LOTO........................having to go home.
I think we were just behind you that night. I want to say it was about 9pm or so. We got there just after that walk way sank in the water. Either way it's all good. Just glad hearing so many people had so much fun.

You could not be more right. I def am ready to be back there all ready.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

We always meet some interesting people in the spectator line. You'll have to experience that some day. And you never know who will idle by tossing jello shots into the crowd.
Attached Thumbnails Nate 5.0.........-spectator.jpg   Nate 5.0.........-jello.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.