Notices

Punks

Old 09-13-2005, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Punks

I am so glad to see punks like this get caught, so many times when things like this happen nobody gets caught, and I cannot believe the ages of these punks GET A LIFE!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Table Rock Lake

Three Charged with Felony Property Damage

On 9-11-2005, three adults and a juvenile from Springfield were arrested and charged with Felony Property Damage stemming from an incident which occurred the night before. The suspects trespassed on several docks in the Turkey Mountain Estates II area near Shell Knob. While on the docks, they slashed boat covers, vandalized boats, deployed fire extinguishers and threw various items from the boats into the lake. It is estimated that they caused more than $5,000 in damages.

Bryan Chauntey, 20, Sean Griffin, 19, and Kenneth Loefler, 19, and the juvenile, all of Springfield, were apprehended by a Water Patrol Officer at a campsite near the boat docks. The officer was able to match the shoes worn by the suspects to footprints found in the fire extinguisher powder left on the dock. Stone County Sheriff's Department, Barry County Sheriff's Department and the Missouri Juvenile Office assisted in the apprehension. Stone County arrest warrants have been issued for the adults, and the juvenile was turned over to his parents by the Juvenile Officer.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:05 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Punks

Sad thing is that they'll probably only get probation or a slap on the hand.

What needs to be done with them is that someone should teach them a valuable lesson. Maybe like the owners of the boats that they vandalized, takin them in a room and whipping them with a cane till their ass bleeds and they can't sit for a month or 2.
We're just too damn leinient on these kind of crimes. No one ever learns their lesson unless they get the crap beat out of em.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 09-14-2005, 06:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Sad thing is that they'll probably only get probation or a slap on the hand.

What needs to be done with them is that someone should teach them a valuable lesson. Maybe like the owners of the boats that they vandalized, takin them in a room and whipping them with a cane till their ass bleeds and they can't sit for a month or 2.
We're just too damn leinient on these kind of crimes. No one ever learns their lesson unless they get the crap beat out of em.

Couldn't agree more.....
Old 09-14-2005, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy S*it, that is right near my place! Glad they got caught, by the water partol and not me!
Old 09-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
No one ever learns their lesson unless they get the crap beat out of em.
Dad??!!

Is that you???
Old 09-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Beating them sometimes doesn't work But it will make you feel alot better .

I would print there photos in the News paper front page . That would tag them for a long time , especially if its a small town.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Registered

When I was a kid, my Dad totaled a brand new car chasing after the kids who broke his mailbox down. The best part of the story is he totaled it driving from the passenger seat, swinging a baseball bat out the door at them traveling down the street. He did catch them at the scene of the wreck, beat their asses with the bat pretty bad before he was arrested.....in his underware. He left the house in such a hurry to catch the kids that he did not have time to put on his pants. I still laugh about it today.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$5,000, was it just one boat?
Old 09-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Registered

The article says "boats" so I would guess more than one. Most of the boats in those docks are not worth $5000
Old 09-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Registered

At least they were all 18 and over........17 and under get less than a slap on the wrist.....they can get away with tooooo much......(am i jealous?)

Quick Reply: Punks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.