Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any Myrtle Beach SC OSOers??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112386-any-myrtle-beach-sc-osoers.html)

pullmytrigger 09-14-2005 01:16 PM

Any Myrtle Beach SC OSOers???

1 Attachment(s)
Were driving down for the last week in Sept .......Mother in law wont be using her time share......any tips on good restaraunts, party spots, local attractions, best sections of beach....any clothing optional???.......were definatly into meeting up for a drink with any OSOers......doug & susi

I'll post a pic of Susi......shes way hotter than me :drink:

Sydwayz 09-14-2005 01:53 PM

Re: Any Myrtle Beach SC OSOers???

buyafountain.com / Bill lives in MB, SC.

Look up Mrs. Wigginout and Wigginout. They are outside of Colombia, SC and know MB, SC pretty well.

Gary C 09-14-2005 02:12 PM

Fall bike week is Sept 28-Oct 2nd. I'm riding down on the bike. I don't know where I'm staying yet, but from what people tell me it should be no trouble getting a room. Just figured I'd warn you if you don't like the biker types:):)

jtmiller02 09-14-2005 03:54 PM

i'll be in charleston that weekend, have to upgrade my captains license, but there are plenty of good places to party

since its bike weekend, broadway and suck bang blow will be 2 of the biggest parties

Racegirl3 09-14-2005 04:43 PM

Ill be there for bike week... well ... more like bike weekend :cool: :drink:

plumbers crack 09-14-2005 04:46 PM

JT miller,suck bang blow?Is that a bar or what?Thanks for all the info on north carolina last year,I pulled the trigger and got out of new york,I am now down in hilton head area so far so good (no go fasts except me though).

818181 09-14-2005 07:46 PM

Divines,The Dog House,Omaha Steak House,Umberto's,Crab House,The list goes on!! Kingston Plantation, Great Condo setup! Good luck!!

Slick02 09-14-2005 09:14 PM

I'll be there for the M/B bike week,with a friend,,staying at the Yachtsman,,,thursday til sunday.

jtmiller02 09-14-2005 10:32 PM

Suck Bang Blow is actually 2 bars now, the original and SBB 4 corners. They are biker bars in Murrells Inlet, and they are on the top of the attraction list for bike week.

jtmiller02 09-14-2005 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
JT miller,suck bang blow?Is that a bar or what?Thanks for all the info on north carolina last year,I pulled the trigger and got out of new york,I am now down in hilton head area so far so good (no go fasts except me though).

Slways happy to help...I'm glad to hear you like it. Luckly we seem to be avoiding the bad weather here in SC the past few years.