Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Clearwater/ St Pete Boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112550-clearwater-st-pete-boating.html)

florida gator 09-18-2005 11:12 AM

Re: Clearwater/ St Pete Boating

Originally Posted by mneal
Where is Hamlins Landing? Is that by the Holiday Inn and a steak place I can'remember the name of South of CLWR but north of the Pub? Any red tide reports from today..want to get out tomorrow.

It is the Holiday Inn.

Wardey 09-19-2005 07:14 AM

So where was everyone ???? We cruzed Clwr. Beach, Intercoatsal, Three Rooker's etc. Did not go down through the narrows tho. Dave

Johno 09-19-2005 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Wardey
So where was everyone ???? We cruzed Clwr. Beach, Intercoatsal, Three Rooker's etc. Did not go down through the narrows tho. Dave

We went Riviera Dunes for lunch & then to Passage Key.
We will do a trip up to 3 Rookers soon.

Wardey 09-19-2005 07:30 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Anyone here that had the red,white and blue flag design Scarab CC at Clwr. Beach? Beautifl day but FLAT water. (Hey, what's this Activator guy doing in my boat !!!!) :D Dave

cuda 09-19-2005 07:53 AM

Dave, those pictures sure make me miss the boating over there. :(

Your boat is slick looking. :)

Wardey 09-19-2005 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=cuda]Dave, those pictures sure make me miss the boating over there. :(

Cuda, You know you're always welcome to come over here and boat. (If you don't pick my tile job's apart !!!!) :D :drink: Dave

Loan Ranger 09-19-2005 09:46 AM

Dave,

We were out at 3 Rooker yesterday. We took the 15 Whaler and Virginia was able to crutch her way up the beach. It was good to get her out on the water. I was anchored on the south west side next to a 36 Concept. I was looking for your boat.

Wardey 09-19-2005 10:13 AM

We were out early around 9:00 (Al had to catch a plane in Sarasota at 3:00) then I came back out and ran until around 12:00.....had to go in and watch my Buc's play !!!!! Glad Viginia made it out and she is feeling better. Dave

Zero Patience 09-19-2005 07:13 PM

We will run down this weekend, 4 boats. See you guys at 3 rooker and anclote...

florida gator 09-19-2005 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
We will run down this weekend, 4 boats. See you guys at 3 rooker and anclote...

Jimmy, you running down from CR? I may be heading that way too. Possibly putting in around Hudson though.