Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
For those who are going through break-ups >

For those who are going through break-ups

Notices

For those who are going through break-ups

Old 01-12-2004, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's really wierd that it came up, because just last night for the first time in a couple of months I got really bmmed out thinking of my ex. I still unlike some who found the wrong people, I had found the right one just at the wrong time.
BTW: reading that just depressed the chit outta me. sorry.

Last edited by JUST ONCE; 01-12-2004 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-12-2004, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those are great, Tracy
Old 01-12-2004, 09:11 AM

So sweet.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Offshore Addiction

will have to pass this on to others..

Old 01-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Registered

My journey down the "D" road is almost over, I read this and it seemed to say exactly what i am going thru right now. It seems that when the papers are finally done you really have a wake up call. I have been second guessing myself for a week now. The big worry is that maybe this is the right person and maybe I am wrong. Those thoughts fade when I think of the troubles we have had and I know there is no going back. This thread helps remind me that I will find someone else and I will be much stronger (but poorer) for this experience. You would think that waiting 39 years to get married would make a difference. It doesn't and now I find myself searching again. The worst part is that you may love someone but they may not love you back forever. There are no sure things in life but death so I guess it is safe to be happy that I found love once and will find it again. I may not buy the next time I find love, I may just rent I am not sure who thought this love thing would be the end all, it is the most time consuming, effort producing and painfull emotion that could ever be had, if I could avoid it for the rest of my life i would. But I can't because I love A$$ & TI TIES
Old 01-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The worst part of getting divorced..... suddenly this person that claimed to be so "independant" will now claim that " they're all alone in world and need support" so some sympathetic dumb**** with black robes sitting on a bench .... MAKES A DECISION THAT WILL FINANCIALLY CRIPPLE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. It wasn't his wife that spent him into the poorhouse buying bull**** trinkets... or cheated on him.... but he's going to now pass judgement on your relationship.
Welcome to life in America... where no one wants to take responsibility for their own welfare.... I divorced my wife 22 years ago... never felt the need to get married again.... do I sound bitter??? Damn right I'm bitter. Everytime I get involved with another girlfriend.... I end up giving 20 fold compared to what I get in return..... only to be told.... "it's not enough.... I deserve more" If ever two words should be stricken from the english language its "more" ... unless followed by "horsepower"... and the word "entitled". I've had several friends go through recent divorces.... and both of their wives all claimed that "they're entitled to all the money... all the property... and alimony for the rest of their natural lives", because ... "they're the woman". It's amazing how, by virtue of gender, everything is supposed to be free! Just by existing.... you should get everything. Unbelievable..... but that is how American women think.....
Old 01-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Registered

American Women think like this because 60+% have lived it and are immune to it. Just like violence and sex on TV. Did you see this crap in the 60s and 70s? No way. Next is topless, which is really here, and next is full frontal nudity But I digress (as usual) I say we stop buying and start renting. We need a full generation of subservience and basic groveling. This will set them straight Really, we are gaining ground but it is our fault they get away with so much. We think with the wrong head.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by MitchStellin
American Women think like this because 60+% have lived it and are immune to it. Just like violence and sex on TV. Did you see this crap in the 60s and 70s? No way. Next is topless, which is really here, and next is full frontal nudity But I digress (as usual) I say we stop buying and start renting. We need a full generation of subservience and basic groveling. This will set them straight Really, we are gaining ground but it is our fault they get away with so much. We think with the wrong head.
That`s because we don`t have enough blood to power both.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Registered

Doing ''burnouts'' in front of their house and throwing beer cans in their yard always seems to help.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Registered

Hey.....enough of the women bashing!! I've seen what some women have done. But, I've also seen what some men have done. Not everyone is ruthless. Some of us woman have morals and some of you men have morals. Please, don't bash a gender. Bash a specific merciless enemy!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.