Like Tree0Likes

For those who are going through break-ups

Old 01-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Registered

I stopped thinking with the little head years ago... unfortunately I'm a raging heterosexual. I'm now at a point in my life where having a girlfriend is more trouble than it is worth. What women don't understand is a man will give up the last seat on a lifeboat for her... knowing it means his own destruction..... all for just the chance he may get some *****.... Where did the expression "women and children in the lifeboats first"come from? Do they appreciate our sacrifices for them.... no... they just expect more... and the mass media shows them that all they have to do is slather on more make-up and pump up their tits and it's theirs to be had! You can see these feckless women every night on make-up product commercials. "Buy the Alexis Vogel system of make-up....and change your life".. I've seen women put on this crap in the commercial and then pronounce to the camera.... " Oh My God..... I look in the mirror..... and now I'm powerful!" Can you imagine that... just put on some make-up and you're powerful! Only if a man buys into that bull**** and starts to do her bidding for her.. Not me any more... This ship sank and it's everyman for himself... if they can't swim... let them drown.

Last edited by Reed Jensen; 01-12-2004 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Registered

My Boats: 99'-32' Active Thunder (Best Revenge/ActiveThunderTodd)

Quote:
Originally posted by Reed Jensen
I stopped thinking with the little head years ago... unfortunately I'm a raging heterosexual. I'm now at a point in my life where having a girlfriend is more throuble than it is worth. What women don't understand is a man will give up the last seat on a lifeboat for her... knowing it means his own distruction..... all for just the chance he may get some *****.... Where did the expression "women and children in the lifeboats first"come from? Do they appreciate our sacrifices for them.... no... they just expect more... and the mass media shows them that all they have to do is slather on more make-up and pump up their tits and it's theirs to be had! You can see these feckless women everynight on make-up product commercials. "Buy the Alexis Vogel system of make-up...... I've seen women put on this crap in the commercial and then pronounce to the camera.... " Oh My God..... I look in the mirror..... and now I'm powerful!" Can you imagine that... just put on some make-up and you're powerful! Only if a man buys into that bull**** and starts to do her bidding for her.. Not me any more... This ship sank and it's everyman for himself... if they can't swim... let them drown.
I can answer your question to "why women and children in the lifeboats first" .....actually, you probably answered it yourself.....it was all because that man wanted what you said....."pu$$y". Yep, the men banged the women and wanted their name to be carried on and since she was pregnant with his son, the son needed the mother to live.......once again a possible reason of SELFISHNESS.
btw....my "t!ts" are real, but not every woman gets them enhanced for themselves....some do it for their man!!
Nothing against you Reed....but, I just had to respond here. But, excuse me while I go get Todd's dinner on his plate (I do things like this, because I love him) Perhaps you will find someone nice, but until you are happy with yourself....you won't be able to make a relationship work.
Good luck & take care!
Old 01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Registered

Selfishness? or Selflessness? Sacrificing ones self for their children is selflessness. I know there are rational , intelligent, moral, good women out there..... They got married... and because of their nature... they stayed married.... I don't know how old you are Tracy.... but by the time middle age rolls around...it seems that all that is left, is the flotsam and jetsam..... ... You can put me in that category too if you wish..... I'm quite happy with myself... I found that I no longer need a "mate" to feel good about myself.... I don't judge myself by the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. I'm just wiser on how I wish to spend my money and energy... Take care.
Old 01-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Registered

My Boats: Zodiac RIB

No, lawn jobs and running over the mailbox on the way out. I'm a little old for that now. Oh well the best revenge is to LIVE LARGE
Old 01-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

I agree Mitch....living large is the best revenge. My last girlfriend cheated on me with her old boyfriend.... the one that dumped her and treated her like trash...... I treated her like a queen....what did it get me? She lied to me during our relationship about seeing her old boyfriend.... but when she came down with a raging case of genital herpes..... gee.... it was pretty hard to deny at that point. Lucky for me I wasn't exposed. After he was through with her a few months later she came crawling back to me...." I miss you.... please take me back, I made a big mistake. No one has ever treated me as good as you did. " "Too bad....you're damaged goods now." I got the best revenge.... I told her to pack her **** and never call me again... I don't need to invite trouble into my life. Mind you... this isn't some nineteen year old bimbo... she was a 48 year old woman with two children. Talk about making stupid choices.
Old 01-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Registered

My Boats: 99'-32' Active Thunder (Best Revenge/ActiveThunderTodd)

Guys....I believe it's "Living Well is the Best Revenge"
And Reed.....Be careful....because, herpes can show up years later (btw...I learned that in Health Class in high school).
And I'm not mad at anyone here!! Perhaps we will meet at at OSO gathering sometime....it's all good.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:40 AM
Registered

My Boats: boatless

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger 1
Doing ''burnouts'' in front of their house and throwing beer cans in their yard always seems to help.
I knew I wasn't alone Always seems like a better Idea at the time.(alcohol the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems.)