Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Your Invited While In Key West for the Worlds!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112726-your-invited-while-key-west-worlds.html)

FountainCS 10-14-2005 11:19 AM

Re: Your Invited While In Key West for the Worlds!!!

Congrats guys! Are you riding off in the sunset on a scooter dragging fat tuesday sippy cups behind you? Only fitting in Key West!!

Outlawcowgirl 10-14-2005 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by FountainCS
Congrats guys! Are you riding off in the sunset on a scooter dragging fat tuesday sippy cups behind you? Only fitting in Key West!!

Thanks!
YES WE ARE!!!!!

R Addiction 10-16-2005 12:17 PM

Looking forward to it :D

OBNOXUS21 10-17-2005 02:46 PM

Congrats Ron and Carry have a great time :drink: :evilb: Thanks for the invite, but I will not be going this year :( I'll be thinking of you and make sure to have a blast :cool:

Justin a/k/a OB21

plumbers crack 10-17-2005 04:13 PM

The whole plumbers crack crew will be there!Whats with the scooters?for us newbies?Any tips would be appreciated!

Outlawcowgirl 10-17-2005 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by OBNOXUS21
Congrats Ron and Carry have a great time :drink: :evilb: Thanks for the invite, but I will not be going this year :( I'll be thinking of you and make sure to have a blast :cool:

Justin a/k/a OB21

WHAT? That means I will not have seen you for the whole year of 2005. :( That is just WRONG!

Outlawcowgirl 10-17-2005 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
The whole plumbers crack crew will be there!Whats with the scooters?for us newbies?Any tips would be appreciated!

Scooters are for getting around the island. Watch out for parking tickets though. My crew last year totaled over $250.00 in parking tickets. :eek:

Outlawcowgirl 10-17-2005 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Looking forward to it :D

YAHOO!
So, we will finally get to meet you all. I mean we stayed across the street from each other last year and never crossed paths. Or maybe we did and we were too drunk to remember. :D

gdfatha 10-17-2005 05:59 PM

Carrie (note spelling)

I just read somewhere (having senior moment) that new sand has been brought into Smathers Beach. It ought make it nice for all..
Still looking for a Hawiian themed skirt to wear.. :eek: :drink:

Outlawcowgirl 10-17-2005 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by gdfatha
Carrie (note spelling)

I just read somewhere (having senior moment) that new sand has been brought into Smathers Beach. It ought make it nice for all..
Still looking for a Hawiian themed skirt to wear.. :eek: :drink:

THANK GAWD! I hope it is the "No-See'um" free sand. Those little things feed on my legs. :mad: