Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another Outerlimits Question ?? >

Another Outerlimits Question ??

Notices

Another Outerlimits Question ??

Old 01-29-2002, 05:18 PM
LEOPAJJM

Post Another Outerlimits Question ??

Well, The squeaky wheels in my head are turning again...(I knew I shouldn't have gone to the Cleve. boat show)...anyway, what has the quad step bottom done to the ride, handling and top end to these boats, particularly the 37 ??? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks !!!

J.M.

Old 01-29-2002, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Email [email protected] and he can tell you all about it.
Old 01-29-2002, 05:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The 37 with the quad-stpped bottom and a set of Eichert 650's and #6's ran nearly 100..(unofficially)..
Old 01-29-2002, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What has it done to the ride and handeling ??

makes it go faster and faster and faster than any other v hull out there..... they must handle well because any poker run i go to they destroy all other boats in the field.
Old 01-30-2002, 09:24 AM
LEOPAJJM

THANKS for the responces guys, I think i've talked to some of you last time I was banging this around... lets take this a little farther...what makes the OL work so much better than everyone else? and do we think they're worth the extra $$$$$ ?

Old 01-30-2002, 10:21 AM
BuzzinBye!

You need to put a stick in thoses squeaky wheels of yours!!!!! You and I both know why Outerlimits are cool. Not everyone has one! Especially in our area. Everyone has a scarab,fountain,formula,donzi,and cigarette. But outerlimits are built well, go fast, and are fairly rare in out area. Just like we like to have it. Who has a Saber? You, me, Jim, and Brad

Old 01-30-2002, 10:45 AM
LEOPAJJM

Hey Dan ... I knew I shoulda stayed away from that stupid boat show !!!! Anyway, I really want to here what that new bottom is doing ??? How's it going on your end of the pond ? Did you hear I'm gonna be a daddy again ??? Are you sure your really trying??
Maybe your putting too much butter on it ??

Old 01-30-2002, 11:02 AM
BuzzinBye!

I agree i havent heard what the new bottom is doing either. Things are good here, sorry we missed you last weekend. We are not "trying" yet, just getting ready to try (vitamins and all that prenatal crap) Congradulations!!!!!!!!! Time for a bigger Sea Ray, 54 maybe?
Dan

Old 01-30-2002, 11:11 AM
LEOPAJJM

No new Sea Ray... Need to sell the 46 though!! Maybe someone on the board is looking for one ... BTW, that Viper is AWESOME in the trails...put a couple hundred miles on up @ North Bay Ontario last friday, but everyone is all worked up about that new 4 stroke ??? well when your ready to start "trying" let me know , maybe I can "help"

Old 01-30-2002, 11:18 AM
supercrash

I think one reason they are so fast is the price...If you can afford a boat priced that high then you can afford dry # 6's and BIG power..

Quick Reply: Another Outerlimits Question ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.