Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Michigan, Ohio, Ontario OSO get together January 26th, 3PM at the Tin Fish >

Michigan, Ohio, Ontario OSO get together January 26th, 3PM at the Tin Fish

Notices

Michigan, Ohio, Ontario OSO get together January 26th, 3PM at the Tin Fish

Old 01-17-2002, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No that's another Rob, but I know him if you need to get ahold of him.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Registered

Hey Advantage Rob,

Is his name Rob "a whole bunch of letters-ski" I never can pronounce his name much less spell it.
Anyways is it the same guy that does the jobbie nooner sight? If so that is a friend of mine, I haven't talked to him in a while ,last time I talked to him he was looking for a 24-28 Skater. I wonder if he ever got one.
Do you remember that old Fountain that he had?
Old 01-17-2002, 02:45 PM
packinair

hey tomcat. if you make it I can tell you about the time I was racing the skater in 14' waves @ over 100mph in my 23'cat.

Old 01-17-2002, 02:49 PM
Registered

Packinair,
Give me a call at work tommorrow, I talked
to Lenny and found out why it is taking so long. He told me the price is going to either be $500 or $1500. He also liked your bondo job
Old 01-17-2002, 03:05 PM
Registered

I dont think he does the jobbie nooner site. I met him at tin fish cuz he was talking to one of the girls that was with me. We ended up having mutual friends, and I would always see him up at tin fish on wed's all summer. I have one of his cards. Hey tell the guy looking for the skater to come look at my cat. It's in algonac right now shrinkwrapped, at viscious one's place. It's a 26' 8" Redline hull, twin 2.4 bridgeports, Former world champion s-class in 93 & 94 I added a backseat and re-balanced the boat, the trailer has new tires, cool new vinyl graphics, new interior, rings and bearings, and reeds done this summer on both motors, 2 new gas tanks that viscious one put in so if anyone needs work like that done HE's DA MAN, but it's just all in real good shape. I replaced everything on this boat, bulkheads, transom, ect. and it really hasn't been used more than 10 hours since the bulkheads, transom and fuel tanks were done, and the motors have maybee two or three times out on them. It's in great shape now and I am just not intrested in using it, way too fast for that size boat now that I'm use to my 32, but before I got the 32, I had no fear of anything in that boat, it didnt even ride good under 80mph so It's tried and true to be good at 100+ cuz I'm still here to talk about it.

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: advantage_ROB ]
Old 01-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Registered

Hey Jr, Where you at, you live in st clair shores, Whatcha doin on the 26th?
Old 01-18-2002, 11:20 AM
Registered

Ya Jr, come on down to the Tin Fish on the 26th. I'm trying to bring my father in law. You guys could talk Nova's!
Old 01-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm going to try a make this . Would like to tip a few. Rob sounds like we have the same job??? I work @ Advanced Vehicle Development Center.
Old 01-19-2002, 07:06 AM
cardshark 388

Would be great if we could plan some fun runs like the one we had last summer at Metro Beach.
Looking forward to meeting and
seeing everyone again.
Mrs. Cardshark

Old 01-19-2002, 11:09 AM
Registered

Mrs.Cardshark, there will certainly be some of those planned. I've already had someone ask if there are any dates set yet.

Quick Reply: Michigan, Ohio, Ontario OSO get together January 26th, 3PM at the Tin Fish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.