Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Does Hideaway Marina still sell new Cigarettes? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113033-does-hideaway-marina-still-sell-new-cigarettes.html)

vandy021 09-29-2005 01:07 PM

Re: Does Hideaway Marina still sell new Cigarettes?

Originally Posted by jmackin
Phil is the exception, i think. Cig has what, a 1 yr. warranty. You rely mostly on the factory for warranty work, dont you?

$315k for a new topgun, not a bad deal.

Good luck on the warranty with them..

Jupiter Sunsation 09-29-2005 05:33 PM

I was just noting the change. Too bad because he would have 3 great brands in three different price levels. Like Chevy, Buick and Cadillac franchise would offer. Think the dealership will survive just fine, OL and Sunsation don't have any other dealers within hundreds of miles. With the higher costs of financing, fuel, storage, and insurance I suspect the dealers will not want to be holding a lot of inventory of anything this winter!
Martin Marine has moved to Ocala, to get into the horse business?

JM94 09-29-2005 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I was just noting the change. Too bad because he would have 3 great brands in three different price levels. Like Chevy, Buick and Cadillac franchise would offer. Think the dealership will survive just fine, OL and Sunsation don't have any other dealers within hundreds of miles. With the higher costs of financing, fuel, storage, and insurance I suspect the dealers will not want to be holding a lot of inventory of anything this winter!
Martin Marine has moved to Ocala, to get into the horse business?

Still doing boats! have some for sale, and more coming,fixing some, and having some fun with the horses..... :D

GLH 09-29-2005 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by JM94
.... having some fun with the horses..... :D

Those french canadian chicks can take on anything!!!!

:D:D:D

GLH 09-29-2005 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I was a baaaad boy that weekend :D

Naahhh you look normal to me!

GLH 09-29-2005 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
And .... why would you buy from anyone but Philly ??? Right guys ? :D

Yup

plasterd 09-29-2005 09:28 PM

it is a sad situation that hideaway and cig could not see eye to eye,i keep my cig there and it was nice to be with a cig dealer,but with or without cig hidaway has always taken care of me in a first class manner,and i know whatever boat hideaway sells you ,sunseeker,outerlimits,cig or 1972 18' donzi, hideaway will give the service you deserve. I hear outerlimits might be building a 70 + yacht........look out :D

US1 Fountain 09-30-2005 01:42 AM

Isn't LCM a dealer for Outerlimits, Cigs, Fountains, Skaters, etc?

mcourson 09-30-2005 03:01 AM

That's what I was just thinking.

Doesn't look as if he is taking to many new Cigs on. Seems as he sells them he doesn't replace them. More new OL and Fountains. I really wonder how he is pullin that off.

Probably sponsoring a lot of fountain boats helps keep them around.