Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ft. Myers area Boat storage?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113134-ft-myers-area-boat-storage.html)

Perfectmix 09-26-2005 12:45 PM

Ft. Myers area Boat storage??

Might have an opportunity to do some work in the Ft. Myers area. If so I will be bringing my boat down to Florida from Michigan for the winter. I have visited many times and I hope this pans out. I will be looking for a place to keep my boat inside, on a trailer, preferably near a ramp. Thanks in advance.

LEOPAJM 09-26-2005 12:50 PM

Re: Ft. Myers area Boat storage??

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Might have an opportunity to do some work in the Ft. Myers area. If so I will be bringing my boat down to Florida from Michigan for the winter. I have visited many times and I hope this pans out. I will be looking for a place to keep my boat inside, on a trailer, preferably near a ramp. Thanks in advance.

Good question ..... I need to ask the same advise ???

Perfectmix 09-26-2005 01:34 PM

These cold Michigan winters suck. Plus, it would save me having to winterize:D

JROMY 09-26-2005 04:27 PM

Send FullThrottle525 a PM. He has a place that is almost cheaper than winterizing in Ft. Myers.

hugetime1 09-26-2005 04:47 PM

megabyte owns a nice marina just across the bridge in cape coral, he will hook a brotha up! just pm him

elroy521 09-26-2005 04:57 PM

THERES ' a couple of places on Iona rd , west side of FtMyers , they have ramps , don't know about in side storage , pepper tree point is one , really close to gulf

DanB 09-26-2005 05:06 PM

What size boat? When I first moved here I kept a 27' on a trailer in USA storage. Indoors and close to Punta Rassa ramp on San marcos Blvd. About $125 a month

Perfectmix 09-27-2005 04:48 AM

Thanks Guys, I Got a 38 Quest. One thing I didn't think of was the fact that I have a steel tube Manning trailer. Maybe the brackish water in the river will not bother it to much. Any-one else launching with steel trailers in that area?

Perfectmix 09-27-2005 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
megabyte owns a nice marina just across the bridge in cape coral, he will hook a brotha up! just pm him

Whats up Hugetime,
I beleive I talked to you a while back regarding a lift you had available on a canal. Unfortunately my boat was a little big. You still in that Cape? I have a place to keep my boat on a 13,000lbs lift off Palaco Grade. Just didn't want to let the boat sit outside while I was gone.