Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Phantoms on FIRE- SAY SOME PRAYERS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113401-phantoms-fire-say-some-prayers.html)

Reed Jensen 09-30-2005 04:20 PM

Re: Phantoms on FIRE- SAY SOME PRAYERS

Originally Posted by Kevin Schulte
Hello everyone,

Thanks for you thoughts on both Norty's place and mine. Everything is fine in Bell Canyon and Simi. Bell Canyon got a little scary because of the topography and the amount of brush around it.

Now it is just raining ash and stinky.

The fires should totally be out by the end of today.

Our weekend plans will not change, many of us are headed to Catalina Island to dress up as Pirates for the weekend and plunder mee fortunes!

Kevin

ARRRRRRGGGHHHH!..... Bring ye home lot's of swag fer me matey!

PhantomChaos 09-30-2005 05:40 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Kevin Schulte
Hello everyone,

Thanks for you thoughts on both Norty's place and mine. Everything is fine in Bell Canyon and Simi. Bell Canyon got a little scary because of the topography and the amount of brush around it.

Now it is just raining ash and stinky.

The fires should totally be out by the end of today.

Our weekend plans will not change, many of us are headed to Catalina Island to dress up as Pirates for the weekend and plunder mee fortunes!

Kevin

HA!!! And now you tell me you're heading back to evacutate Mr. Optomistic!!

Thanks everyone for your emails and phone calls. Heck, we don't even need a house! We could just stay a couple of days at each person that called! :D :D

Here's some pics......dark and shaky ones's are from Colette taking them on Wednesday, and daylight ones are from today when I got here. :D :D

PhantomChaos 09-30-2005 05:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More-1...

PhantomChaos 09-30-2005 05:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More-2

PhantomChaos 09-30-2005 05:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More-3

BADA BING 09-30-2005 07:01 PM

Hey Nort, I'm glad things worked out okay and you and Colette and the dog are safe...lately there has been enough tragedy in allot of peoples lives, so it is good news to hear you guys and the house are A okay :cool:

I am also glad to hear Kevin was safe too, I had no idea he lived close to the action :eek:

I hope everyone has a safe fun weekend...thanks everyone for your support :cool:

gdfatha 09-30-2005 07:03 PM

The same as Bada Bing said..

and what shaky nite photos... :eek:

burtandnancy 10-02-2005 12:08 PM

Did you loan the 'seeker out yesterday, I thot I saw it coming back from Catalina about 5 pm.

Turbojack 10-02-2005 07:44 PM

Nort, glad to hear you came thru this OK.

You forgot about fire along with earthquate.

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
As I've said before.......I'll take an Earthquake ANY DAY over a hurricaine. :( :( :( :(

Reed Jensen 10-03-2005 11:55 AM

Southern California has four distinct seasons. Fire.... Flood.... Earthquake... and RIOT!...... :D
I'm glad to hear you didn't get burned out Norty!........ :drink: