Notices

How sad is this?

Old 01-17-2002, 11:15 AM
packinair

Post How sad is this?

as most of you know I am not 6 days divorced now. I took the day off work today because I have pink eye. On my way home I had a uncontrolable craving for eggos. so I stopped at the store and got the butter etc and the eggos. I got a pack of 10 and screwed up 8 of them. but I did mannage to get to eat 2 of them. How sad is it when you can screw up 8 of 10 eggos? But atleast I can (unlike my ex wife) make water flavored popcicles (ice cubes) with out a resipe

Old 01-17-2002, 11:16 AM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's sad!

Hawaii no ka 'oi
Old 01-17-2002, 11:18 AM
Registered

You know your from Michigan when:
#1. You can't make Eggos
#2. You brag you can make ice cubes
Old 01-17-2002, 11:23 AM
packinair

David: I DID manage to make 2 of them. Now I am just scared to death to try and make the swissmiss I just got

Old 01-17-2002, 11:28 AM
Registered

Got to love it! Sounds like you need a G/F that is multi-talented. We won't venture into what those talents could be. At least able to cook some would help. SwissMiss, eh? That could have some possibilities.
Old 01-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Boat Girl

HAHAHAHA that is too funny, sorry to laugh, but its not that hard to operate a toaster...or a toaster oven, depending on your preference...

Old 01-17-2002, 11:42 AM
packinair

Boatgirl I tried the toaster and one just became limp (that is TO funny) and part of it burnt and the other part stayed soggy. it started smoking now my house smells like burn cinnimon. then I busted out the toaser oven and after a few tries I got to eat a eggo

Old 01-17-2002, 11:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boat Girl

I beg to differ, if it doesn't go in microwave, go get fast food. I actually lived in a apt right out of college, when I moved out they commented on how clean the oven/stove was, I said it better be, I never used it.
Old 01-17-2002, 11:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When I was single I couldn't boil water in a blast furnace.
Don't worry, it'll get better.
Old 01-17-2002, 11:48 AM
packinair

my ex complained we didn't have a stove. so I went and got a new stove. after 1.5 years of having the stove in the house it has been used 2 times to light a smoke when a lighter could not be located. other than that it has not been touched

Quick Reply: How sad is this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.