Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. >

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Notices

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Old 10-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Glad nobody was killed,... next time distribute the beer more evenly port to starboard.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
it could have been an apache....

Well.......SOMEBODY had to say it!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jordy
You're already in big trouble Cory. They've whipped out the mathematical equations and theories of physics and geometry so far in this thread. It's an uphill fight from here. May as well just give in and admit that Allan4 is a putz.
i know! he's just up set, i must be hard to be a arm chair power boater when the rest of us are still on the water in 100 deg weather,
Old 10-04-2005, 04:57 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buggyman100
i know! he's just up set, i must be hard to be a arm chair power boater when the rest of us are still on the water in 100 deg weather,
on the water, in the water, under the water...

don't worry about me, i am heading to sarasota tomorrow....

you skater guys be careful out there this weekend, i have heard there might be some more wake board boats out...
Old 10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Registered

you skater guys be careful out there this weekend, i have heard there might be some more wake board boats out...
Now that right there just struck me as funny
Old 10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Registered

sean h this is for you because i know you love the details, we did hit 148mph in the first 2 passes, th e last pass was just a short one back to th marina, there wasnt many boats on the water where we were at, just a few by the marina opening, and to be honest, its a good thing that i was sitting in the seat with my girl, the seat is to big to hold her in and she would have been shoot out in the frist few bounces if i wasnt holding her in.
i talked to leland and the boat is fine, just need to check out the motors, they had it on the trailer that night. it was a good time, i ride with he again.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:08 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sean h this is for you because i know you love the details, we did hit 148mph in the first 2 passes, th e last pass was just a short one back to th marina, there wasnt many boats on the water where we were at, just a few by the marina opening, and to be honest, its a good thing that i was sitting in the seat with my girl, the seat is to big to hold her in and she would have been shoot out in the frist few bounces if i wasnt holding her in.
i talked to leland and the boat is fine, just need to check out the motors, they had it on the trailer that night. it was a good time, i ride with he again.
i am glad you cleared that up about doing 148 with 8 people instead of the 105.... i am sure you were all wearing pfd's of sort as well while running 148...

more power to you guys, what is the saying, i rather be lucky than good? i am sure at some point a video of you or your group will show up in the bilge with the title "Darwinism strikes again".... tear it up this weekend, i look forward to the video....
Old 10-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered

dont wory about me, i drive a baja. slow and steady and room for 12 hotties, its never done me wrong. oh and its funny the when he blew on the beathalizer it was under .02. me on the other hand lets just say flip it over and lets do it again.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered

i am glad you cleared that up about doing 148 with 8 people instead of the 105.... i am sure you were all wearing pfd's of sort as well while running 148...

more power to you guys, what is the saying, i rather be lucky than good? i am sure at some point a video of you or your group will show up in the bilge with the title "Darwinism strikes again".... tear it up this weekend, i look forward to the video....
in this case pfds would have gotten someone hurt, it was a good thing that we could dive out and away from the boat, other wise someone may have been hit by the boat when it came over.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Registered

me on the other hand lets just say flip it over and lets do it again.
This probably helped you too......if you tensed up or knew what you where doing you might have gotten hurt.....
Phew...close call man sounds like you made all the right choices

Quick Reply: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.