Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   attn. o.s.o.............. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113587-attn-o-s-o.html)

el indio 10-03-2005 07:21 AM

attn. o.s.o..............

is your boat ready?Mine is.Lets get together for a fun run..........magnum mark................

packinair 10-03-2005 07:40 AM

Re: attn. o.s.o..............

he had it at the poker run this weekend... where were you?

dhlaw 10-03-2005 08:30 AM

Nice avatar.... so I guess all that bullschitt you were talking last week was on behalf of OSO.

packinair 10-03-2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Nice avatar.... so I guess all that bullschitt you were talking last week was on behalf of OSO.

since when have you know me to need a reson to talk bullschit :drink: :drink:

Cash Bar 10-03-2005 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by packinair

That was a real good 30 seconds you went out the inlet. Then you turn around and come in 'cause Steve said you were crying and histerical. I hear the Lake calling you........ :D

packinair 10-03-2005 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
That was a real good 30 seconds you went out the inlet. Then you turn around and come in 'cause Steve said you were crying and histerical. I hear the Lake calling you........ :D

was not me asshat, it was the girl up front that was crying and scared to death.... get your facts straight :rolleyes: :drink: Bill told me he had to come back in also cause you pee'ed you self :evilb:

el indio 10-05-2005 08:04 AM

pack up your wallet and get your oso team and lets go do it..........after all its just fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mark............

lucky strike 10-05-2005 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by el indio
pack up your wallet and get your oso team and lets go do it..........after all its just fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mark............

Didn't you guys do this once ?

What was the deal ?

LS

Cash Bar 10-05-2005 12:09 PM

was not me asshat, it was the girl up front that was crying and scared to death.... get your facts straight :rolleyes: :drink: Bill told me he had to come back in also cause you pee'ed you self :evilb:

Ahhh..., I know who it was, but she's never f'd with me so you got to be the target. Those were some nice launches out the cut.

Jamie B. 10-05-2005 01:47 PM

Big water right now.