Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o) >

Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Notices

Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Old 10-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Rob,

I'll have to ask the boss if he's going to keep the boat in town until the following weekend (the weekend you're here) or if he is taking it back to Havasu. But, I'll be sure to let you know for sure before hand.

By the way, we're going to Phoenix this weekend for the Red Wings game. Hey, hey, hockey's back!!!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Registered

Default Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Originally Posted by 42MTI
How could I get tickets to the show and what are the dates.
www.semashow.com

Not open to the public, You'd have to get a pass from someone in the "industry".
Old 10-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Registered

Oh yea, my weekly business trips to the UP in the winter
Old 10-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
Sweet! Got a new track for the yammi and the clutch issue is all taken care of. Looking forward to snow!

Last edited by Waterfoul; 10-10-2005 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I just had lunch with Ramunctious. I have to say this: He is one of the best boaters I know. I've been boating with Rob for many, many years. He is serious about this whole thing. He understands the liability issues but is just looking to make new friends (and believe me, he is a good friend to have) and go for a boat ride. Simple as that. He's not looking to "rent" a boat and captain for the day, he simply want's to go for a fast boat ride in a cat because he's never been in one before. He also want's to break my water speed record of 108 mph (thanks Wetvette!)...

So, if you are on Lake Mead that weekend and want to make a new friend, here is your opportunity. You won't regret it.

Mike
'Foul
Old 10-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so that's why you always want to drive for snowmobiling.....

onlymoney. if it works out, it works out. don't make any special plans. just looking for someone who wants an excuse to boat on friday. but a ride in a DCB would be awesome

Brad - I hear ya. Mitchstellin knows all about riders that are cluless on the costs. funny they can never find a money machine in the middle of lake michigan.
mine burns $180 an hour...... but my buddies are good when it comes to kicking in on our boat outings.
I would never ask a stranger at his boat for a ride, as i would never take a stranger who walked up on me either. just thougth i would throw this out there and see if there is any interest.

Rob

Last edited by Rambunctious; 10-10-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Registered

Not open to the public, You'd have to get a pass from someone in the "industry".
or be an exhibitor and show your boat at the boat section. it has grown to be quite big. even moving outside under a big tent.

SEMA is a candy store for any gearhead. That's why i need to spend 5 days doing important research......
that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Registered

Come on now, Rob is a good guy, worth meeting no doubt. He is also very generous and will work for a ride, maybe lawn chores. If I had a boat in NV I would let Rob take it without me there. Really, Rob is a member you should meet because he is not a tool or a loud mouth MF and he would be forever in your debt. I take Pay Pal Rob. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Ramb sent me these

note Chip foose overhaulin show taped during SEMA week infront of everyone.
Attached Thumbnails Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)-118-1866_img.jpg   Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)-118-1838_img.jpg   Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)-118-1839_img.jpg  

Old 10-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Registered

i knew this thread would go to pot if mitch and waterfoul nuzzled in...
Mitch, at a $1.00 reserve your swimsuit still didn't sell on ebay.

Quick Reply: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.