Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How Long can JCPERF last in a race? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113964-how-long-can-jcperf-last-race.html)

Ron P 10-08-2005 09:28 PM

How Long can JCPERF last in a race?

1 Attachment(s)
JCPERF and his Long Island pose pulled into Camden today, ready to race. He says he dialed it down a bit but it still runs 105.

He's up against DLAW's old boat - Unleashed and the only other canopied Cig to be built, WANTED. Unleashed has Supercat motors and little props, says he can run 99, but he has bravos so we'll see, plus it's his first race so he's gonna take it easy.

Wanted has a pair of 525 and bravos. They almost won the Worlds last year. The crew is Waterboy1 and Purnell from OSO they'll run it for all it's worth.

Then there's JCPERF. Sporting on engine, held together with duct tape and a bravo drive held on by Superglue with a driver that went for a swim last year in Camden.

They are racing in P2 in the 3pm race. They are set for (I believe) 10 laps around the 4.5 mile course in Camden.
If you can't be there, listen on www.talkoffshore.com. Races are at 1pm and 3pm.

How long will he last?

masher44 10-08-2005 09:31 PM

Re: How Long can JCPERF last in a race?

I just got a call from those guys... they are off to test out Byrdmans gun collection :eek:

masher44 10-08-2005 09:32 PM

A rare photo of 4 SBRT members together.... you E Dock guys take notice.... we are everywhere :cool:

Tantrum 10-08-2005 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
A rare photo of 4 SBRT members together.... you E Dock guys take notice.... we are everywhere :cool:

Everywhere and anywhere that counts....

bobonthis 10-08-2005 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by masher44

The only reason it is rare is because they have all there cloths on and are not covered in baby oil groping each other. :eek:

RLW 10-08-2005 09:46 PM

I recognize the guy on the left and he can drive. The others, I don't know. The jury's is still out on them or should I say ready?

SRBT?

masher44 10-08-2005 09:52 PM

BJ, JC, Byrdman, DC

cuda 10-08-2005 10:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by RLW
I recognize the guy on the left and he can drive. The others, I don't know. The jury's is still out on them or should I say ready?

SRBT?

The guy on the right is JC's brother. He has another brother who looks just like DC.

offshoredrillin 10-08-2005 10:45 PM

Jeffy got all the recessive genes:D

cuda 10-08-2005 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Timmy's a big boy!