Like Tree0Likes

So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Registered

My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
Default Re: So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

[QUOTE=Wally].......so you see...even if the club never started i bet eventually you would have still met the Chi-town people sooner or later because of OSO!

Yes OSO is the real power behind getting people together.

Another great example is last year I organized a party during the Key West races and over 450 people showed up Getting groups of people together has gotten alot easier thanks to the internet and OSO
Old 10-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Registered

My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat

Unfortunately for some, the power of OSO works two ways. If you are full of BS, don't follow through with stuff you say you are going to do, insult well respected board members, bad mouth the board, violate all their rules, start fights, and try to compete with them, it eventually comes back to bite ya You know what they say about paybacks...............
Old 10-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: 1985 38ft flatdeck Cigarette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
32fever......just to set the records straight......Jack didnt start the fun runs.....even before any mention of a Chicago boating club, Candyman put together the first fun run to Racine for lunch. That was almost a full year for Jack started the club in Chicago.......so you see...even if the club never started i bet eventually you would have still met the Chi-town people sooner or later because of OSO!

The pics below are form Aug. 2002
Exactly! And then there was ALWAYS T-Dock and Hammond -- we also all drove up for the Hooters party (Thanks Wally!!) Fox Hunter, Mr. & Mrs. Cig -- and we all met and exchanged phone number etc. You're so correct. We all were destined to hook up and just do the boating summer thing --- in bigger numbers. Dan especially took it up several notches!
Yes, it was a good time joining up (see, we all had boats and were involved in several yacht clubs and "dock clubs") and met and joined up with Crack. Thing is it started out fun. Then it was not. Then we continued to do what we all do and have a passion for. Not to mention the respect factor. I think what disturbed me most (besides the deceit and lies) was the trickle down bashing of some of us wives; namely Mrs. Candyman (how could anyone possibly call her the names he did!!!!!) Mrs. Paytriyacht and myself included. Over the top in my opinion. That alone, my friends, is enough for me. Nothing more to say.

And what Donna said!!

Life long White Sox Fan!
Patti
Old 10-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 34 Saber

I heard he was hanging out in the dugout with his good buddy Ozzie Guillen and will have his board up and running after the World Series is over.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1993 Cigarette Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
I try not to get involved in situations like this but after the personal attacks on my character that were false statements I have to add my 2 cents that you all don't know about.

Over 3 years ago I got a call from this character who told me either I could sell OSO to him for 50K or become his competitor. I told him to have at it. Well we can see who is still around. I bet if I said wire me 50K in the next ten minutes and its yours there would have been a good excuse. That is all I have to say but he will certainly have more than one chapter full of reading when I write my book.

He would have run this site into the ground in no time.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 37 Outerlimits & Sweetwater 2486 Tritoon 140HP

Man, I try to think up one nice think to say....RAT A TAT TAT!!!! "I"ve been hit!"

Yes, Wally, I met you in Grand Rapids at Hooters (no, he wasnt' cross dressed and working). I met Dan before also.

Again, I was trying to think of something nice to say, but oh well.

Donna, we've never met. I've only done two official runs with COPS, and apparently you didnt' do either of those, so we have not met.

Anyway, you guys were nice to him after the FUBAR'd MI City run, and I was the only one to publicly call him out. I was seen as a pain in the ass I think, but maybe now you may say I'm just a good judge of character. I didn't care for him at that point, and that was the first time I'd met him. After which, he began his other "stuff" that created his fan club. IT was at that point that I faded off the face of boating while having twins. And they were present at 1 cops event this year even, so we're starting them off on the right feet. WE may be more apt to be out boating next summer and meet more of you guys on whatever body of water you boat. I'm really rather happy I missed all of his tactics while I was changing diapers.

Unfortunately, there are way too many people like this in boating. Hionas, Jack, Marc Jacobs, and I'm sure the list goes on.

So, watch where you step!
Old 10-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun w/ V6's and Maxum 3000 SCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
I bet if I said wire me 50K in the next ten minutes and its yours there would have been a good excuse.
lol, it would probably take him 10 YEARS to round up 50G . . .

Lets see . . if he actually sold that cracked Mistress of his, and that POS 1983 SL 380 he has, he MIGHT have been able to round up 15G.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Chris Craft Stinger 222

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32fever
Man, I try to think up one nice think to say....RAT A TAT TAT!!!! "I"ve been hit!"

Yes, Wally, I met you in Grand Rapids at Hooters (no, he wasnt' cross dressed and working). I met Dan before also.

!

I hope you dont think i was out to "hit"ya!

I dont remember very many people from that party...but i did meet alot of you guys! great group for sure!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 10-19-2005, 05:48 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie B.
lol, it would probably take him 10 YEARS to round up 50G . . .

Lets see . . if he actually sold that cracked Mistress of his, and that POS 1983 SL 380 he has, he MIGHT have been able to round up 15G.
it's an 82
Attached Thumbnails
So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??-1982.jpg  
Old 10-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun w/ V6's and Maxum 3000 SCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by packinair
it's an 82
My bad. The 450 emblems he put on it must have thrown me off.
Closed Thread