Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills?? >

So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

Notices

So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

Old 10-14-2005, 07:06 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

Originally Posted by RestlessBreeze
DOUG - and after reading his posts, i'll be he has an excuse for everyone who asks him about your statement. Maybe you have the wrong Jack?
There's NO possible way that anyone has the WRONG Jack !!! that's .....MR. OFF...... MR. JACK OFF..... and don't YOU forget IT
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, ok!
Old 10-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Many of you know how I feel about Jack's organizational skills, and after reading this, although many humorous things are said, I must think about what Jack has done.

While things aren't apparently going well for him, he at least DID get the COPS concept started. Although it wasn't perfect, he still did pioneer the idea, and others like Mark (uh, Mark # 86954A LOL! aka Smith), Steve and Dan have been able to continue vast improvements on this idea.

Many of you also know how Jack feels about me. I'm not expecting a Christmas card. BUT, nonetheless, I've been able to enjoy some fun times because COPS was started to get boating folks together. For that, I thank him and others involved.

And, let's face it, Dan was just too bored before. I mean, he's got to do SOMETHING with all his free time. LOL! Trust me Dan, sleep is overrated anyway, who needs it?

Say what you want, but Jack did get the "ball" rolling. For that, I'm grateful.

Mark with the MIA in 2005 32 Fountain
Old 10-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=32fever]Many of you know how I feel about Jack's organizational skills, and after reading this, although many humorous things are said, I must think about what Jack has done.

I don't know why you guys have to hammer on Jack so bad. He did alot of nice things for you guys in the boating community. Yes, he's not perfect and neither are any of you. I think some of you people should really reconsider the way you talk about him.

My 2 cents
Old 10-14-2005, 11:34 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 32fever
Many of you know how I feel about Jack's organizational skills, and after reading this, although many humorous things are said, I must think about what Jack has done.

While things aren't apparently going well for him, he at least DID get the COPS concept started. Although it wasn't perfect, he still did pioneer the idea, and others like Mark (uh, Mark # 86954A LOL! aka Smith), Steve and Dan have been able to continue vast improvements on this idea.

Many of you also know how Jack feels about me. I'm not expecting a Christmas card. BUT, nonetheless, I've been able to enjoy some fun times because COPS was started to get boating folks together. For that, I thank him and others involved.

And, let's face it, Dan was just too bored before. I mean, he's got to do SOMETHING with all his free time. LOL! Trust me Dan, sleep is overrated anyway, who needs it?

Say what you want, but Jack did get the "ball" rolling. For that, I'm grateful.

Mark with the MIA in 2005 32 Fountain
Mark..... believe me, we're grateful that you're grateful. But, you only had to deal with him a couple days a year, a couple hours a day. And for that........ you should be VERY grateful.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-14-2005, 11:50 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

[QUOTE=1_Scoobie_Doo]

I don't know why you guys have to hammer on Jack so bad. He did alot of nice things for you guys in the boating community. Yes, he's not perfect and neither are any of you. I think some of you people should really reconsider the way you talk about him.

My 2 cents
If you were "behind the curtains" with him like we had to be, you would retract you're whole statement. There are only a handful of us that REALLY know what went on with him, and why things turned out the way they did. And, we did whatever we had to do for the benefit of the WHOLE club. There was never any intent from us to create any animosity toward anyone, it was solely brought upon us by him alone. It was his choice to leave the organization totally, we wanted him to stay a member and join us in all our activities. He chose to try to destroy everything that we were trying to improve on, and we could'nt let that happen.

I admire your consideration for a person that you obviously do not really know, and for that you are an OK kinda guy in our book.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=1_Scoobie_Doo

My 2 cents[/QUOTE]

Bob, I agree with you that Jack started the ball rolling for the club and has brought many goods idea. We are greatly thankful for that. Many of the people that have posted their comments against Jack have a issue with Jack personally based on personal experiences with him.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:52 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=1_Scoobie_Doo]

I don't know why you guys have to hammer on Jack so bad.
I hammer on him because he's a fcking jerk. He talked about me like I was a pos. He spout his crap then want everyone else to back him up. He loved to drop names like he was someone important. Anyone who's name he would drop, would immediately start distancing themselves from him. He was great for saying these grandiose things he was going to do, then NEVER follow through. I'v been on Oso a long time, and he's the only guy I can't stand. I'm glad he's gone from here, and we are better off without him.

Other than that, he's a swell guy.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:36 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by cuda
I hammer on him because he's a fcking jerk. He talked about me like I was a pos. He spout his crap then want everyone else to back him up. He loved to drop names like he was someone important. Anyone who's name he would drop, would immediately start distancing themselves from him. He was great for saying these grandiose things he was going to do, then NEVER follow through. I'v been on Oso a long time, and he's the only guy I can't stand. I'm glad he's gone from here, and we are better off without him.

Other than that, he's a swell guy.
W O W !!! And I'll bet that Cuda never even had the pleasure to meet him.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-15-2005, 09:50 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cuda
I'v been on Oso a long time, and he's the only guy I can't stand.
does this mean you and license to thrill are buddies now?

Quick Reply: So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.