Doug Wright listed under Skater >

Doug Wright listed under Skater

Notices

Doug Wright listed under Skater

Old 10-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Doug Wright listed under Skater

A Doug Wright 32 is for sale with make listed as Skater. What is the relationship?
Old 10-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Re: Doug Wright listed under Skater

There is NO Doug Wright / Skater relationship........the guy is just listing it where people will see it. That boat is currently being rigged at Grants Custom Rigging in Ft Lauderdale and should be running in the next few weeks. I am kida surprised to see it listed for sale already. Maybe he is getting in line for the new 38.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

the only 32 doug wrights i've seen are race boats...are there any pleasure models out there. i's love to see one run the new 30 skater with comprable power, and also how would a 32 DR in pleasure trim come in price wise vs the new 32 spectre. the 32 spectre with 496 mags and nicely equipped in the $160's is a helluva deal .
Old 10-19-2005, 01:15 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
the only 32 doug wrights i've seen are race boats...are there any pleasure models out there. i's love to see one run the new 30 skater with comprable power, and also how would a 32 DR in pleasure trim come in price wise vs the new 32 spectre. the 32 spectre with 496 mags and nicely equipped in the $160's is a helluva deal .
are they still selling in the 160's? i know they had that deal in july or whatever for 169, but i know most manufacturers have had price increases since then, some more than 1...
Old 10-19-2005, 08:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Berns how much is the 32 w/trip 250s?
i have no idea...never priced one.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
There is NO Doug Wright / Skater relationship........the guy is just listing it where people will see it. That boat is currently being rigged at Grants Custom Rigging in Ft Lauderdale and should be running in the next few weeks. I am kida surprised to see it listed for sale already. Maybe he is getting in line for the new 38.
that one has been on the market for some time now. grant is half way finish with another 32 with twin 750's and #6 drives that is going to be used for pleasure. it's a 4 passenger set up full canopy

jr
Old 10-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Registered

something about a canopy takes the thrill away...thats still a poker run/ race set up to me. i'm talkin full open cockpit pleasure
Old 10-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Canopy or windshields are the way to go. Having owned a 115 mph cat open cockpit in the past I will never own a fast boat again without some protection. Wind at that speeds can be brutal. Can't see, can't hear and hard on your neck muscles fighting the wind.

I spoke to Doug Wright about a pleasure 38 and for the time being only have the full canopy boat 32 and soon the 38 full canopy boat.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:05 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
something about a canopy takes the thrill away...thats still a poker run/ race set up to me. i'm talkin full open cockpit pleasure
at about 140+ a canopy starts looking good...
Old 10-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

JR
The boat grant is rigging now is the FIRST inboard built. If you look at the add it's also listed as a 2006. The only 32's running right now are , Mapei (on it way to Europe) , HULK, MOJO, Loan SHARK, and Recycle America. Mapei just picked up there new boat at Doug Wrights yesterday. The guy who ows this inboard boat previously had a 28 Skater and then a 32 B Skater.

Quick Reply: Doug Wright listed under Skater

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.