Notices

well it was D DAY today

Old 10-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: well it was D DAY today

well I WENT 8 mons last yr with no pay sold just about all my staples stock to pay for the house heat taxes house taxes are $4000 per yr and we get **** for it credit went from high to pits . BUT I'll get back work full time after recovery whats really got me worried is getting off the precs I'm on the 1000's and they do't work a100% believe me this sucks can't wait for it to be over. I was going to try to sneek down to kw with a freind of my for three days at the races even if he foots the bill to go it's iffy.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Airtime, all I meant, was don't jeoporadize any of that settlement. Lawyer's can sometimes have a funny way of "twisting" things.
Hope it all works out for you.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes they do this is my second week with out a ck this time around I was told on monday MY CK FELL OFF THE TRACKING THINGMAJIGA AND I WOULD GET 2 CKS THIS WEEK NOT. my lawyer sad to night o Ithink they will send one ck in a week or two with last springs balance and I got pissed I told him I HAVE no more money tree STOCKS TO CASH IN RIGHT NOW I WAS THINKING OF FIRRING HIM AND CALL THE JUDGE NEXTED WEEK TO COMPLAIN I no this operation will take a couple of months to set up then anywhere from 6 mons to a yr health up so I might be on the beach nexted summer too thank god my wife makes real good money from staples, Senior programmer that helps but it was like our income cut in half. do think I should delete this friday just venting thanks for return feed back love you guys ,and if anyone needs a custom rug or carpet when I'm back to work, and MY WIFE hopes to have a web site out to see my work that I have done a few mega yachts worked for rock stars movie stars and the players on the pats the coach the owner too