Judgement against houston propeller

Notices

Judgement against houston propeller

Old 10-21-2005, 06:33 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Judgement against houston propeller

I have been very happy in my dealings with him. I hope this works out.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a little behind the times. I just read a story in Speedboat 2005 and they had an article in it about lab finishing a mirage prop. I was gonna try and have this done to gain a few mph, but I guess I should look elsewhere
Strange how the marine industry has such problems. I think the internet has worsened the problem, becaure now we use people we never have met or heard of other than posts on an internet website, and the positive posts about some companies can possibly be from the company itself trying to boost sales
Old 10-21-2005, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shewbart
I just called his number and he answered and told me he sold the business and he has been sick and that he has no money to replace the props of mine he sold. Also said he would sue me and take everything I have if I posted this judgement on team baja. I think he is confused about how you can win a lawsuit but I am posting on there this pm.

Don't think he'll have much luck with a lawsuit against you. A judgement is a matter of "Public Record".

Good luck....
Old 10-21-2005, 07:40 AM
Registered

Thanks for the heads up!!!!! I think the Internet has helped the "honest" business owner and put the other trash to the curb....
Old 10-21-2005, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is why it is important to share your stories with fellow boaters. When you are sending to a company you no nothing about except there ad, you can get taken or terrible customer service. I don't want either problem. Thanks for the heads up with houston props.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Registered

Here's a name from the past....kind of reminds me of the Bruce Dudley story. Anyone heard from him at all? He still owes me for a judgement several years ago.

I had positive experiences with Houston...sad to hear this news. I hope that you are able to find compensation at some point.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GeeterB
I'm a little behind the times. I just read a story in Speedboat 2005 and they had an article in it about lab finishing a mirage prop. I was gonna try and have this done to gain a few mph, but I guess I should look elsewhere
Strange how the marine industry has such problems. I think the internet has worsened the problem, becaure now we use people we never have met or heard of other than posts on an internet website, and the positive posts about some companies can possibly be from the company itself trying to boost sales

Brett Anderson @ BBlades

BBLADES Professional Propellers, LLC
230 Mechanic Steet
Suite B
Princeton WI, 54968
Phone: 920-295-4435
Fax: 920-295-4436
http://www.bblades.com/
Old 10-21-2005, 08:24 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

I guess at this point even if you don't get your cash, you will end up doing enough damage to his business by posting on the net. If I were you I would continue to post the chit out of this info on every boating site you can find. Soon, the owner of throttle up will sit back and think to himself "maybe I should have paid that guy". I know you have certainly changed my mind about where to send my props.
Thanks for the insight.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Registered

I have heard good things about throttle up and think they should contact team baja marine they may be looking for a new prop sponsor soon.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
I guess at this point even if you don't get your cash, you will end up doing enough damage to his business by posting on the net. If I were you I would continue to post the chit out of this info on every boating site you can find. Soon, the owner of throttle up will sit back and think to himself "maybe I should have paid that guy". I know you have certainly changed my mind about where to send my props.
Thanks for the insight.

Need, get the name right, the judgement is against HOUSTON not THROTTLE-UP!

Quick Reply: Judgement against houston propeller

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.