Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Race Boat Wanted (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114996-race-boat-wanted.html)

FAST37 10-23-2005 06:50 PM

Race Boat Wanted

Looking For 38 42 Fountain With Or Without Power

TomFTM 10-23-2005 07:37 PM

Re: Race Boat Wanted

Hey Ed , where did they move your old post to . I don't agree with them moving the post's around .We all know that the general discussion area is the most looked at , so were better to post it then here. At least its about boats were alot of the stuff in this section is plain old bullsh1t.

What about the old yellow instigator.

Tom :eek:

Semper Fi 10-23-2005 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by FAST37

How about a 33' Powerplay....3 man bolster with a full stagger?

JCPERF 10-23-2005 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM
Hey Ed , where did they move your old post to . I don't agree with them moving the post's around .We all know that the general discussion area is the most looked at , so were better to post it then here. At least its about boats were alot of the stuff in this section is plain old bullsh1t.

What about the old yellow instigator.

Tom :eek:

Peter Meyer thinks he has Gold there.It will never sell.

BRUCE SEROFF 10-24-2005 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
How about a 33' Powerplay....3 man bolster with a full stagger?

Semper Fi .....you beat me to it :D

sellsman11 10-24-2005 10:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by FAST37

All that I have to offer is the World's Fastest V-Bottom!!

[email protected]

gcastellana 10-02-2009 02:46 PM

racing cat for sale

The boat used to be a racing boat. It won twice in Sarasota then the previous owner sent the boat to a boat shop to re-enforce the haul, re-paint the . He was planning to go with additional horsepower. He spend approx. $22,000 getting this done. This was 4 years ago. He found a bigger haul (51 ft) that's how I obtained this haul. The boat has been in a warehouse for 3 years. The boat has 4 gas tanks, the transom was sent to get closed, it's ready for rigging. The hatch was stolen off the boat. The engine compartment, since they stoled the hatch, the paint is peeling just a bit. The stringers and everything else on the boat is solid. I don't have anything else for the boat. Let me know if you need more info $19,800 for pictures [email protected]

Griff 10-02-2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by gcastellana (Post 2965123)
The boat used to be a racing boat. It won twice in Sarasota then the previous owner sent the boat to a boat shop to re-enforce the haul, re-paint the . He was planning to go with additional horsepower. He spend approx. $22,000 getting this done. This was 4 years ago. He found a bigger haul (51 ft) that's how I obtained this haul. The boat has been in a warehouse for 3 years. The boat has 4 gas tanks, the transom was sent to get closed, it's ready for rigging. The hatch was stolen off the boat. The engine compartment, since they stoled the hatch, the paint is peeling just a bit. The stringers and everything else on the boat is solid. I don't have anything else for the boat. Let me know if you need more info $19,800 for pictures [email protected]

Exactly what the "haul" are you talking about?????????

plumbers crack 10-02-2009 04:27 PM

Eurpean Italian