Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone driving L.A. to the Midwest? >

Anyone driving L.A. to the Midwest?

Notices

Anyone driving L.A. to the Midwest?

Old 10-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone driving L.A. to the Midwest?

Originally Posted by thisistank
Jeff's the best in the bus. fully insured w/all the correct paperwork and FAST too! He pulled our Gun out from Fl. and is pulling my buddies Tiger to Spinnaker as I type. Quality work at fair rates, what more can you ask?

And what is up with not letting him post on OSO? He is helping members out. What's the deal? Does he need to buy ad space to solicite work?
I agree with Tank. Jeff pulled my Dragon from Ft. Lauderdale. He is the best. Geez OSO, please let him post again. Whoever had an issue with Jeff posting and suggested that OSO shut him down was not cool.
Like Tank said he is just helping out members. That is one of the best things about this site, a friendly and helping boating community.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dank368
That doesn't seem fair. I had him tow my boat to Michigan from CA. I read about him on OSO, and that's how I got in touch with him and he helped me on the price because he was towing someone else's boat part of the way (OSO member). So, it helped both of us. Why can others post about parts, engines, boats, but not towing. Isn't that boat related?

Oh, he also towed Herbst new boat to CA.
That Herbst boat is sure pretty! There's a reference for ya!
Old 10-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff is the best! He pulled Pinkie from Pompano to Cali. He assured me throughout the trip that everything would be OK. He checked in twice a day to give me location points and even IM'd as he drove. He treats your rig as if it was his own.

Jeff NOT being allowed to post on OSO? WHAT? I knew he was too quiet. He was only looking out for Rock Steady's best interest. Rock was getting the run around from the same shipping co. that would not even return my request call for over 2 weeks. And when they did, she wanted to hook up and pull the boat for me. The funny thing was that Jeff already had Pinkie safe and secure to me. And then she kept calling, as if I had cost her a job.

I deal with this type of crap all day long. People probably think that I am an azzhole,too! In reality, I am looking out for the customer's best interest. There are alot of "rogue" unlicensed contractors out trying to deceive the homeowner. They try to mask their inadequacies with verbal BS, collect a check, and get out. They leave the homeowner helpless with a hack job of biblical proportions. Then I step in to make the proper corrections to their backyard. These chumps give the swimming pool industry a bad name. Jeff is just trying to protect YOUR investment.

OSO, do what is best for this great website of offshore education. Keep us informed of good things and wrong doings. I crave the moral instruction that this site has to offer.

Hugh
Old 10-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Sometimes time outs are required for certain behaviour.

What is this......pre-school??? Jeff runs hot....he's from Jersy!!! Like Outerlimits would be on TV without some "certain behaviour"........suck it up!
Old 11-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Registered

What's up with OSO lately?
Old 11-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

When's recess over?