Al Copeland Party in St Pete!!! >

Al Copeland Party in St Pete!!!

Notices

Old 10-26-2005, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I talked to Big Al yesterday and he will be attempting to sponsor one of his Famous New Awlin's get togethers in St Pete for the Worlds. As the founder of Popeyes Race Team (and my best friend) he feels as though the tradition should continue. Although we have many obstacles to cross as 90% of his New Orleans restaurants were virtually destroyed as were his hotels, and his Commissaries, as he said " The Show must Go On!!" For those of you who have never been to one of his shin - dings Go!!
The food is to die for and he always has some great entertainment. As is his tradition if he can pull this off, he brings a rolling Boat/Car/Toy show to town. Always the Gentleman ever the Showman He brings a lot of Offshore tradition to the table and I want him to know publicly how much I appreciate this effort especially under the adverse conditions Katrina created.
"Lez Le Bon Ton Roulette" in St Pete!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Al Copeland Party in St Pete!!!

Can't wait. Always a really good time.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Popeyes
I talked to Big Al yesterday and he will be attempting to sponsor one of his Famous New Awlin's get togethers in St Pete for the Worlds. As the founder of Popeyes Race Team (and my best friend) he feels as though the tradition should continue. Although we have many obstacles to cross as 90% of his New Orleans restaurants were virtually destroyed as were his hotels, and his Commissaries, as he said " The Show must Go On!!" For those of you who have never been to one of his shin - dings Go!!
The food is to die for and he always has some great entertainment. As is his tradition if he can pull this off, he brings a rolling Boat/Car/Toy show to town. Always the Gentleman ever the Showman He brings a lot of Offshore tradition to the table and I want him to know publicly how much I appreciate this effort especially under the adverse conditions Katrina created.
"Lez Le Bon Ton Roulette" in St Pete!!!
We're going to miss you guys in Key West He always put together a great party at the Key West Worlds!! This is just one more reason to have the Worlds in one location. Anyway, Have a GREAT time in St Pete and sorry for the loss in New Orleans.

Last edited by FREEDOM US1; 10-26-2005 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
We're going to miss you guys in Key West He always put together a great party at the Key West Worlds!! This is just one more reason to have the Worlds in one location. Anyway, Have a GREAT time in St Pete and sorry for the loss in New Orleans.
My thoughts exactly, hopefully by next year this is worked out

You guys will be missed in KW, I was looking forward to meeting you and LeAnn. Best wishes for a safe and successful race
Old 10-26-2005, 09:06 AM
Registered

We'll miss K.W. and seeing you guys. Hopefully we will all be in one place nxt year!!!