Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So Florida OSO members roll call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115236-so-florida-oso-members-roll-call.html)

georges 10-27-2005 10:35 AM

So Florida OSO members roll call

Steve, Cashbar, Albert, Angel, Rick, Lucky Strike/Jr, Scott B....and anyone else I may have missed,
Is everyone OK???

Sunrise Girl 10-27-2005 10:44 AM

Re: So Florida OSO members roll call

Got a text from buyafountain.com that said he was alive but tired. Will try Cashbar a little later on today. Hope everyone made it through without too much damage.

SpeedGirl 10-27-2005 10:47 AM

I spoke to OSO Steve.... he is ok but still with out power as of yesterday

SpeedGirl 10-27-2005 10:48 AM

DanB - he is in Ft. Meyers - anyone talk to him?

ScottB 10-27-2005 10:57 AM

Just got power back here in Jupiter, a little damage to the house but all OK
can't get gas!!

Sunrise Girl 10-27-2005 10:59 AM

Got off the phone with Cashbar and he's ok. Said he'll be without power for about a month! :(

SLIP AWAY 10-27-2005 11:05 AM

It's still pretty bad down there, my parents are just west of Lauderdale, they have no power or phone, cell or land, they call me every day and check in at a Walmart payphone that works for some reason. Talked to them earlier, told me some power is starting to be restored.

Edward R. Cozzi 10-27-2005 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by SLIP AWAY
It's still pretty bad down there, my parents are just west of Lauderdale, they have no power or phone, cell or land, they call me every day and check in at a Walmart payphone that works for some reason. Talked to them earlier, told me some power is starting to be restored.

I live in Davie, FL probably not far from your parents. If they need anything, just let me know on the boards or my cell: (954) 895-4633.
Ed Cozzi

Edward R. Cozzi 10-27-2005 11:11 AM

The White Sox are the world series champions!

How great is that?!

SLIP AWAY 10-27-2005 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
I live in Davie, FL probably not far from your parents. If they need anything, just let me know on the boards or my cell: (954) 895-4633.
Ed Cozzi

Ed you are the man, thank you very much for the offer, I really appreciate it! They seem fine, they are in their 80's, but that wouldn't stop the old man from pushing his car to the gas station.

Thanks again
Bill