Like Tree0Likes

Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Reply
Old 10-31-2005, 01:00 PM
  #11
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Marathon
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Parts of KW are worse than others which means that some MAY not be FULLY open in 2 weeks. KW hurricane problems have been discussed in other threads, and I'm only still saying that it would be a good idea for everyone to check with their individual hotel to see what their status is going to be in 2 weeks.
The flooding and wind damage varied.............I just don't want people to be unaware and/or surprised. Call and Confirm.
ALL hotels MAY be open. But they may not have ALL rooms available and ready.
The hotels in KW are my husband's customers and as of today, while he's calling on them, that is what he is telling me.
I'm not being pessimistic.....I'm just giving you a heads-up!
Pat D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:18 PM
  #12
Registered
 
Formula311-SR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fox Lake, Illinois
My Boats: 1989 Formula 311
Posts: 406
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Rich & Hope
11/16 - 11/21
Herron House
847-732-1062 (Cell)
Formula311-SR1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:37 PM
  #13
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
waterheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,194
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Myself, Neil and Lisa, staying at the Hilton 17-21
waterheater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 02:30 PM
  #14
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Sunrise Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: JAX BEACH BABY!!
Posts: 1,065
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat D
Parts of KW are worse than others which means that some MAY not be FULLY open in 2 weeks. KW hurricane problems have been discussed in other threads, and I'm only still saying that it would be a good idea for everyone to check with their individual hotel to see what their status is going to be in 2 weeks.
The flooding and wind damage varied.............I just don't want people to be unaware and/or surprised. Call and Confirm.
ALL hotels MAY be open. But they may not have ALL rooms available and ready.
The hotels in KW are my husband's customers and as of today, while he's calling on them, that is what he is telling me.
I'm not being pessimistic.....I'm just giving you a heads-up!

Thanks for the head up, Pat! I'm sure everyone appreciates you looking out for us.

~Cat
Sunrise Girl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 02:34 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Ms PatriYacht's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Waterford, MI
My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
Posts: 5,353
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Ian and I are staying at the Artist House, a small B & B our cell number is
248-425-0159. We arrive on Tuesday night and leave Monday morning

Don't forget the OSO party on Friday night. In fact if any one wants to find the thread and bring it back TTT that would be great
Ms PatriYacht is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:01 PM
  #16
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CigDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Posts: 21,346
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
same here.... 17-21
Oh Boy!

Has anyone ever stayed there? How's the parking? I'm coming in with an F-250 4X4 - any problems?
CigDaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:18 PM
  #17
Registered
 
44MTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-Dock
My Boats: 08' 44 MTI
Posts: 3,128
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigDaze
Oh Boy!

Has anyone ever stayed there? How's the parking? I'm coming in with an F-250 4X4 - any problems?
Pretty decent place. Clean, Nice beds and close to everything. Parking in the back, no problem. I will probably have my dually there again. Stayed there last yr and am staying again this yr. Nice bar down stairs, and the most reasonable in price.
We'll be there Thursday thru Monday. Can't wait.
44MTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:36 PM
  #18
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CigDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Posts: 21,346
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42MTI
Pretty decent place. Clean, Nice beds and close to everything. Parking in the back, no problem. I will probably have my dually there again. Stayed there last yr and am staying again this yr. Nice bar down stairs, and the most reasonable in price.
We'll be there Thursday thru Monday. Can't wait.
Sounds great! Thanks for the info.
CigDaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:26 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: East Coast
My Boats: 1985 22' Velocity, 2003 38 Powerplay
Posts: 2,803
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Chris Hopgood:

Ill be there from the 17-20th staying at a house on Roosevelt Ave.

Looks pretty nice from the pics:
http://www.historichideaways.com/vie...istings_id=251
cowisl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:49 PM
  #20
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
waterheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,194
Default Re: Key West: Who's Going...Where Ya Staying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowisl
Chris Hopgood:

Ill be there from the 17-20th staying at a house on Roosevelt Ave.

Looks pretty nice from the pics:
http://www.historichideaways.com/vie...istings_id=251
Think it'll be as much fun as last year's spectacle?
waterheater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bobthebuilder
General Boating Discussion
667
06-11-2015 02:12 PM
whoya
General Boating Discussion
70
11-06-2007 12:33 PM
chriscarbone
Super Boat International
12
10-31-2007 07:53 AM
Shorgasm
General Boating Discussion
6
06-14-2006 06:26 PM
Ted G
General Boating Discussion
2
04-05-2004 07:45 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.