cant beat a deal like this >

cant beat a deal like this

Notices

cant beat a deal like this

Old 11-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: cant beat a deal like this

cat5 thanks for clearing that up.yes the house deal sounds closer to what we're dealing with. yes i signed an as is. it's a 2004 with 49hours thought i was safe.
and yes i hope this is cleared up "fair for both" like i said before im not asking for more than it should be. just pay to have the rebuilt by someone here and i'ld be extatic!

Last edited by seanv; 11-24-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

we'll all stay tuned.........
Old 11-25-2005, 02:36 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Catagory5
Did anyone ever notice that every boat someone buys is a piece of cr*p and every boat they sell is perfect?

God am I glad I'm out of that business!!!!!!!
No,I havnt noticed that,I bought a 28 daytona last year from enticer and I couldn't be happier,It is exactly what he stated it was....He didnt take pictures of the hours gauges with 49 hours on them and include them in the advertisement for the boat when in fact they probably had 400 hard hours! I THINK LAKE CUMBERLAND MARINE FALSE ADVERTISED! AND THEY SHOULD MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 02:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

There might be 3 sides to every story but it seems pretty cut and dry........>>>>>>>>>Seanv paid x amount of money for a 2004 boat with 49 hours on it.. Thats not what he got.....And now he wants justice and thats would cost LAKE CUMBERLAND MARINE money....Of course Randy would think he is an a--- h----...... He doesnt want to make it right....It would be interesting to see the paperwork from the previous owner that lake cumberland marine recieved to see what year the motors said they were These Dealerships make me laugh.The little bit of money it would take to make this right is cheap in the long run when your building a reputation !
Old 11-25-2005, 06:56 AM
Banned

What if you went to Zales and bought a diamond, only to find out when you got home it was Cubic Zirconnia? I would expect Zales to know what the hell a diamond is, and stand behind it, just as I would expect LCM to know what the hell a 49 hour engine was.

Last edited by cuda; 11-26-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
What if you went to Zales and bought a diamond, only to find out when you got home it was Cubi Zirconnia? I would expect Zales to know what the hell a diamond is, and stand behind it, just as I would expect LCM to know what the hell a 49 hour engine was.
I agree.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
What if you went to Zales and bought a diamond, only to find out when you got home it was Cubi Zirconnia? I would expect Zales to know what the hell a diamond is, and stand behind it, just as I would expect LCM to know what the hell a 49 hour engine was.
Great analogy!
Old 11-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Why is everybody so quick to throw the dealer under the bus without hearing their side of the story first ? We don't know the whole story... Was it an as-is blow-out deal? What was the cause of the failure? Etc. Etc. Lake Cumberland did not manufacture the boat and motor, they are just a dealer. Maybe fingers should be pointed at the manufacturer.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:29 AM
RHC
Registered

Talking Re: cant beat a deal like this

Originally Posted by Tazz
Why is everybody so quick to throw the dealer under the bus without hearing their side of the story first ? We don't know the whole story... Was it an as-is blow-out deal? What was the cause of the failure? Etc. Etc. Lake Cumberland did not manufacture the boat and motor, they are just a dealer. Maybe fingers should be pointed at the manufacturer.
Well--- Now their is a new "Hound in the Race"" never thought of the Mfg. of Course ,, he did not buy the boat from the Mfg. now ,,, did he!!

RHC
Old 11-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Registered

Maybe LCM should come on here and give us their side of the story,they have done it before.

Quick Reply: cant beat a deal like this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.