Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Water Test - Titan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115695-water-test-titan.html)

Titan 11-03-2005 08:17 PM

Re: Water Test - Titan

Sorry No Pics Dude...

It was dark by the time we got the boat in the water..!!!!!!!

But the Gorilla Headers are Loud!!!!!!

Drypipe Tiger has nothing on me.... Gotta give props to my boy!!!!!! :D

waterheater 11-03-2005 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Sorry No Pics Dude...

Thems fightin' words!!!!!! Bring it on:eek::drink::D

Titan 11-03-2005 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
JC just called and said he thinks it is way too much boat for Titan and that he should buy a pontoon with a four stroke 75HP :(

Do you make blower motors for them too!!!!!!!!!! :D

Titan 11-03-2005 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Thems fightin' words!!!!!! Bring it on:eek::drink::D

No Man not fighting words.. I was kidding that was why I said "Gotta give props to my boy!!!!!"

Sick Nordic 11-03-2005 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Sorry No Pics Dude...

It was dark by the time we got the boat in the water..!!!!!!!

But the Gorilla Headers are Loud!!!!!!

In the water, but did you drive it!!!!!! We already know it floats. Get that thing runnin dude, it's gonna be nice this weekend and my boat is winterized. I think you owe me a ride or two! :evilb:

JCPERF 11-03-2005 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
In the water, but did you drive it!!!!!! We already know it floats. Get that thing runnin dude, it's gonna be nice this weekend and my boat is winterized. I think you owe me a ride or two! :evilb:

Saturday.Dons paying for everyone too.Cocktails and all. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Titan 11-04-2005 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic

BRian you know you have a seat anytime bro.. Its the least I can do. Sat looks like it is going to be nice. We will have to search the bay for Tequilla and if Jeff can make the Progression top tripple digits drinks are on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not drinks are on him! I heard that JC Perfolrmance has a new Gold card that is just dying to be swiped.... :D

drypipetiger 11-04-2005 06:16 AM

congrats on getting the cob webs outa that baby!! :cool:

see you in the spring... :drink:

drypipetiger 11-04-2005 06:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
with any luck these babies will have the cob webbs outa them by spring.... :drink:

monstaaa 11-04-2005 07:00 AM

DONNNNIIIEEEEEEEEEE, congrats bro, you lost your virginity. very happy for you. good luck/.