Eric (open72) thoughts on SC

Notices

Eric (open72) thoughts on SC

Old 11-16-2005, 02:58 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Eric (open72) thoughts on SC

Eric, do you have any thoughts to share on your recent trip to SC. How did the lakes look. Also great message to Big Scott. Joe Murray
Old 11-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Re: Eric (open72) thoughts on SC

beautifull country! i have never seen so much new development in industry. every hwy was clean , no trash , i think just about every on/off ramp ,overpass was totally landscaped.

never seen so many new overpasses being constucted. on they way out yesterday morning i saw what looked to be a new interstate under constuction off (under) 85 west out of charlotte.

the place is booming! the lakes are sweet , can't even begin to imagine what it's like running 70+ mph with that scenery..
( dry pipes of course). people were very nice .

really make's here look more depressing. huh, just this morning the feds arrested our councilman for extorsion/kickbacks on a fema contract.
http://www.nola.com/newslogs/middayt...11.html#094275

that's really going to get this and other areas rebuilt

here is where we call home , like so many others , but we have decided that it's time to move. we cut the trip short cause the baby was getting upset being in a car. so we need to sort out and list our home and , well move.we feel confident that employment won't be a problem... for either of us..

our heart's go out to Scott, his wife, and mother in law...i have been tearing up all afternoon... can't get off my mind that there is a man out there , sitting in a hospital, praying for his wife to clutch his hand , react to his voice, something. we are all human and no matter how much people joke on others here ,we all have hearts , we all have someone that we love deep inside .

it's a terrible feeling and can tear a person apart. faith teaches us to belive in god and that he will heal ... reading what scott typed , he is a bigger man than me ... i don't think i could hold up under those conditions... with his strength , everyones prayers , faith , and the love of god , may she heal and return home to live in love and peace forever.....

Last edited by open87; 11-16-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by open72
beautifull country! i have never seen so much new development in industry. every hwy was clean , no trash , i think just about every on/off ramp ,overpass was totally landscaped.

never seen so many new overpasses being constucted. on they way out yesterday morning i saw what looked to be a new interstate under constuction off (under) 85 west out of charlotte.

the place is booming! the lakes are sweet , can't even begin to imagine what it's like running 70+ mph with that scenery..
( dry pipes of course). people were very nice .

really make's here look more depressing. huh, just this morning the feds arrested our councilman for extorsion/kickbacks on a fema contract.
http://www.nola.com/newslogs/middayt...11.html#094275

that's really going to get this and other areas rebuilt

here is where we call home , like so many others , but we have decided that it's time to move. we cut the trip short cause the baby was getting upset being in a car. so we need to sort out and list our home and , well move.we feel confident that employment won't be a problem... for either of us..

our heart's go out to Scott, his wife, and mother in law...i have been tearing up all afternoon... can't get off my mind that there is a man out there , sitting in a hospital, praying for his wife to clutch his hand , react to his voice, something. we are all human and no matter how much people joke on others here ,we all have hearts , we all have someone that we love deep inside .

it's a terrible feeling and can tear a person apart. faith teaches us to belive in god and that he will heal ... reading what scott typed , he is a bigger man than me ... i don't think i could hold up under those conditions... with his strength , everyones prayers , faith , and the love of god , may she heal and return home to live in love and peace forever.....
If I can help with information on South Carolina, just let me know.

Lake Murray is a great place to live...................

http://www.lakemurray.com/
Old 11-16-2005, 07:55 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Eric, good luck with your move. If I can help in any way just let me know. I will be taking my boat to TMP sometime in Dec. and I will try to look you up if you are still there. Scott's problems make ours small in comparison. Another excellent post. Joe Murray
Old 11-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eric enjoyed talking to you hope i was of some help if you need anything up this way you have my # good lock and let us know what you do